Fullstack Java Developer
Company: Naztec International Group LLC
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Apex Systems is recruiting a Front End Developer for our client
here in the Charlotte area. The Front End Developer will join our
client's Corporate Treasury Technology organization to support the
Global Risk and Compliance (GRC) team. The primary focus of the GRC
team will be to build upon their horizon scanning capabilities,
continuously develop the law library, and ensure risk is
identified, categorized, and mitigated properly. The Full Stack
Developer will be instrumental in supporting these initiatives in
leading the development of enterprise
- Lead the development of enterprise scale in-house applications
(risk rating applications)
- Support the backend (Angular) and Frontend (Java/spring boot)
development activities surrounding the GRC law library, horizon
scanning, compliance inventory, and compliance risk assessment
- Execute projects/deliverables in a agile manner
- Serves as a hands-on senior developer for critical technology
applications in (Springboot & Angular2+)
- Develops innovative and creative technology solutions
consistent with organizational and security standards.
- Develops with expertise and best practices in User Interface,
REST APIs, database programming, and various open-source
- Coordinates coding, testing, implementation and documentation
- Continuously seeks to better code concepts and technologies
that can help to automate, improve and enhance the application
- Analyzes requirements, document design and track status in JIRA
- Attends daily scrum meeting providing work status and
- 5+ years of hands on development experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- Enterprise level GRC experience
- Full-stack Technical experience:
- Backend - Java/spring boot
- Frontend - Angular 3 or above
- Relation Database Management System (RDMs) experience
- Finance Industry experience
- Hands on and in-depth experience in Agile development
various open-source technology frameworks such as Spring,
Springboot, Angular2+, Bootstrap required.
- Hands on experience in various development tools and testing
frameworks such as Git, Maven, Jenkins, Bower, Grunt, NPM, Karma,
- Hands on experience with database technologies like Oracle SQL,
PL/SQL required. Experience with Data Management - ETL, Data
Analytics and data visualization is highly desirable.
- Design expertise with creating SOA and Microservices based
architecture (e.g. REST API using Spring Boot) required.
- Experience with Test Driven Development and related tools (e.g.
Junit, Cucumber) a big plus
- Excellent knowledge of various authentication and authorization
protocols such as OAuth, JSON Web Token (JWT), OpenID Connect, etc
- Experience with building workflows (e.g. Activiti or similar) a
- Experience with open source big data and cloud technology such
as Apache Spark, Python, Docker are a plus.
- Good communication skills and ability to work well with
business and technology partners.
- Sharp, problem solving and self-starter skills are
- Experience in handling regulatory projects and Enterprise Risk
architecture preferred. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Naztec International Group LLC, Charlotte , Fullstack Java Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!