POSITION: Global Resource Specialist/Incident Manager –
NUMBER OF OPENINGS: 2
LOCATION: Charlotte, NC
JOB TYPE: Contract to Hire/Direct Hire
CONTRACT DURATION: 90 days minimum for contract to hire prior to
conversion to FTE.
COMPENSATION: $14 - $19 per hour
SHIFTS AVAILABLE: US Time Zone(10:00am-7:00pm EST), European Time
Zone (3:00am-12:00pm)EST. Additional weekend and holiday on-call
ESTIMATED START DATE: 1/12/15
This client prefers a contract to hire situation but is willing to
consider candidates who are only interested in a direct hire.
The primary goal of the Global Resources Specialist is to monitor
and manage subcontractor-related service calls, domestic and
international, in conjunction with the Area Service Manager (ASM)
of the International Warehouse, the other members of the Global
Resources Specialist Team, and any necessary internal support
resources to ensure accurate and expedient incident closure.
- Ensures all partner-related calls meet Service Level Agreements
(SLAs) as specified in the customer contract.
- Identifies Subcontracting-related incidents that require
involvement of Subject Matter Experts, Service Management and/or
Senior Management and facilitates resolution
- Ensures that Call Center Agents dispatch the correct partner in a
timely manner and proper follow-up times are set
- Works closely with the Call Center management team to advise of
contracts that require special attention; recommends coaching
advice for Call Center Agents; and corrects any contract notes that
will prevent possible points of failure
- Identifies incidents that may be handled by a local office or
Logistics and communicates with Field Service Managers and Regional
Service Directors for best course of action
- Monitor and measure incident service metrics and ongoing
communications throughout the lifecycle of subcontracted
- Coordinate and document all communications between SMS, Client,
- Evaluate and report on partner performance and recommend
corrective action as needed
- Participate in the Root Cause Analysis process where Partner
involvement is indicated
- When there are no active Partner issues to attend to, the Global
Resources Specialist will work on special projects as assigned by
the ASM of the International Warehouse, including but not limited
- Assist in research as needed for recruiting and on boarding of
- Assist in development of a Partner Relations Best Practices
- Assist with various projects, such as defining, creating,
revising and implementing various Partner processes.
Knowledge of:Advanced customer service and service delivery
practices especially, subcontractor/vendor vetting and on-boarding;
incident and escalation management; and, customer relations and
Training and Experience:
- Four-year College Degree and three years of call center or
customer service experience, or an equivalent combination of
training and experience.
- Experience with customer service/dispatch in a high volume
technical environment is highly desirable.
- Technical knowledge of End User Computing and Server support is
If you are interested or know of anyone who might be please send an
updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org