Company: NTT Data Inc
Posted on: September 17, 2020
Req ID: 94823
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
We are currently seeking a Java/Spring Developer to join our team
in Charlotte, North Carolina (US-NC), United States (US).
Responsibilities - Primary (80% of the time):
1. Design, develop, and test solutions to integrate with disparate
business services using Java/J2EE design and development knowledge,
good understanding of ESB, RESTful and SOA.
3. Promote secure and patterned coding practices
4. Promote reuse across the organization
5. Coordinate with back-end services (specifications, timelines,
abilities) and act as key member for dev squads
6. Quickly stub out or prototype the data from the back ends by
adopting Test Driven Development or Behavioral Driven Development
7. Perform mapping and design of specs for transformation between
API Gateway and back-end service
8. Works closely with business partners, architect and technical
groups to review, design, and implement requirements and
9. \\"Non-functional: Performance, Capacity management, Logging and
other key monitoring needs
Secondary (20% of their time):
11. Estimation techniques in Agile methodologies
12. Review the needs of platform and coordinate with Platform
Architects and Developers.
13. Developing automation test scripts (TDD/BDD).
Desired Unique Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
1. \\"Strong Java/J2EE design and development knowledge, good
understanding of ESB, RESTful and SOA. Knowledge of ESB -
Enterprise Service Bus implementations is preferred.\\"
2. Strong Design experience in developing high available/Scalable -
3. Experience in Agile Scrum development models. Specially working
experience in distributed agile development teams
1. J2EE Stack with ESB, RESTful and SOA.
Key Differentiating Factor:
1. Develop common components and ability to do quick and through
analysis of services impact.
2. Ability to do prototype by mock/stub data to evaluate the key
Key Result Areas (KRAs):
1. Build and deliver effective Impact analysis of the various
business services by considering the upstream and downstream
2. Develop rapid prototypes for new business needs
3. Through estimation by considering various aspects of design both
functional and non-functional requirements.
4. Coordinate effectively with Squads/Agile Scrum teams and various
other stake holders include Architects, Business Analysts.
5. Build stubs/mock frameworks to increase test coverage
6. Build code coverage frameworks
2 years experience with Java/J2EE design and development
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider
specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of
companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Keywords: NTT Data Inc, Charlotte , Java/Spring Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!