Lead Java Developer
Company: NTT DATA
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Req ID: 84739
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board,
anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our
employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence
and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the
competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both
professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT
DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Lead Java Developer to join our
team in Charlotte, North Carolina (US-NC), United States (US).
NTT Data Services currently seeks a Lead Java Developer to joins
its team in Charlotte, NC
- Develop UI using React JS front end web frameworks
- Collaborate with client team in end to end SDLC phases from
requirements to rollout.
- Estimate and size technical scope of work and help determine
- Interacts with business analysts, UX, IT and business
leadership and supports creation of FSDs, design docs
- Understand the project requirements and proposes solutions that
fit within the enterprise framework and standards
- Create solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining
Java based components and interfaces.
- Design and develop user interfaces to internet/intranet
applications by setting expectations and features priorities
throughout development life cycle
- Develop software using Java with Spring products.
- Support development of complex front-end logic.
- Complete applications development by coordinating requirements,
schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings;
troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple
environments and operating platforms.
- Support client by developing documentation and assistance
- 5 plus years of experience with React JS
- 5 plus years of experience in Core Java / J2EE
- 4 plus years of experience in functional / system
- 3 plus years of experience in data modelling and analysis.
- Experience working with business and technology partners in
defining and validating requirements
- Experience with data and processes to ensure compliance with
- Should have good grip on non-functional areas like performance,
scalability studies, human interaction, software
- Ability to take initiative and communication skills are
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to clearly articulate, document and communicate problem
and resolution plans
- Ability to provide support and resolve issues during
- Demonstrated problem analysis and solving skills including
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff
employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries.
Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will
NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package
that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify
the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the
insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver
tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with
applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of
NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services
provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and
NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit
nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and
makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business
needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religious creed,
citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or
mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class
protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal
employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a
disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the
known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified
individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee
unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Keywords: NTT DATA, Charlotte , Lead Java Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!