Electrician Apprentice (Experience Required) - $18-22/hr!
Company: ProForce Staffing
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Electricians & ApprenticesProForce is seeking highly motivated
individuals to join our growing team of Electricians and
Apprententices/Helpers. Our projects are primarily in the
commercial and industrial field.Pay Ranges:
- Apprentices: $18 to $22/hr
- Electricians $23 to $28/hr Duties include, but not limited to:
- Cutting, bending, threading and running 1/2"" & 3/4"", 1""
electrical conduit materials.
- Experience bending offsets, 3 points, 4 points, sadlles, kicks,
- Pulling electrical wiring through electrical conduit.
- Be able to Read Blue Prints
- Assisting in terminating electrical panels, set fixtures,
outlets, and various electrical devices
- Must be dependable and willing to complete the project from
start to finish
- Other assigned tasks and duties assignedCandidate Requirements:
- Must own hand tools & cordless tools
- Must have valid Driver's License
- Must know and apply safety practices
- Must be on time, hardworking and motivated
- Must be able to work independently as well in a team
- Be able to work with minimal supervision Associated topics:
ayudante de electricista, cable, capacitor, electric, harness,
journeyman electrician, plc, satellite, troubleshoot, wiring
Keywords: ProForce Staffing, Charlotte , Electrician Apprentice (Experience Required) - $18-22/hr!, Human Resources , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!