Payroll Specialist, Human Capital
Company: Foundry Commercial
Posted on: September 18, 2023
At Foundry, we serve our clients best by attracting and
unleashing the most talented and courageous professionals in
industry, all while having fun and building a lasting impact on the
broader community. Don't just take our word for it. The best way to
experience our culture is to immerse yourself in it. But be
prepared - it's contagious!
The Payroll Specialist will be a technical and strategic partner
within our Human Capital Team that will focus on payroll time
tracking, data integration maintenance and troubleshooting. This
role will primarily focus on resolving complex transactions and
escalations within the Company's HRIS system and will work closely
with our internal accounting team as well as our outsourced payroll
partner. The ideal candidate will use their payroll and HRIS
expertise to ensure optimal talent management and will have
responsibility for planning, risk management, task management,
issue-tracking and resolution, customer communications, and on-time
delivery of quality results.
- Verify and approve that payroll partner is accurately and
timely processing payroll, deductions, benefits, and special
- Partner with payroll partner to process special payments,
garnishment orders, tax forms, and system updates.
- Provide oversight and follow-up with managers regarding the
approval of timecards for hourly employees.
- Maintain and audit information in HRIS system to ensure
accuracy of employee benefits, pay records, codes, pay rates and
titles. Data & Information Integration
- Support the maintenance, accuracy, and audit of the HR data
within HRIS and vendor portals.
- Review and monitor HRIS to ensure data feeds sent from provider
to various vendors is successfully transmitted.
- Work with provider to address root cause of transaction errors
to reduce volume of discrepancies within downstream systems.
- Write and maintain user procedure guidelines and documentation
for HRIS and data integrations.
- Provide regular and reoccurring system reporting. Education and
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 4 years of Payroll and HRIS
- Experience working with ADP Workforce Now is required.
- Knowledge and understanding of payroll and time keeping
processing with experience analyzing HR transactions and entering
data into an HR Information System.
- Knowledge of HRIS systems and HR transactions throughout the
employee lifecycle from hire to termination.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (spelling and
grammar), able to set priorities, meet deadlines, and
- Must be comfortable working independently with strict
deadlines, and handling time-sensitive communications.
- Proven record of providing excellent customer service and
confidentiality, both internal and external.
- Must be excellent at organization, data keeping, accuracy and
have a strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and
Foundry Commercial is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Foundry Commercial is an equal opportunity employer and makes
employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want to have the
best available person in every job. It is the policy of Foundry
Commercial to grant equal employment opportunities to all qualified
persons without regard to race, color, creed, sex, religion, age,
national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship,
physical or mental disability that does not prohibit performance of
essential job functions, veteran's status, or any other conditions
or identifications against which discrimination is prohibited.
Keywords: Foundry Commercial, Charlotte , Payroll Specialist, Human Capital, Human Resources , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!