Human Resources Generalist
Company: The Budd Group
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Human Resources Generalist Charlotte, NC, USA Req #9825
Thursday, May 12, 2022 Interviewing Is No Fun - You'll Love
Interviewing With Us Though! The Budd Group is a leading facilities
services company, delivering high-quality janitorial, maintenance
and landscaping services to clients throughout the Southeast. With
a long-standing tradition of hard work, integrity, and excellent
customer service, our private family-owned company has enhanced the
beauty, efficiency, and cleanliness of facilities and institutions
for over 50 years.We are dirt under our nails leaders, visionaries
in facilities services implementing cutting edge technology focused
on keeping our employees safe & happy, and continually surpassing
our customers' expectations with the proactive thinking of our
diverse teams. We are great people delivering great experiences to
customers and each other. Should you be in the Budd family? -The
Budd Group is currently searching for a HR & Recruiting Manager for
our Charlotte branch! This person will manage a team of 6 people in
a high volume recruiting setting as well as be the support for the
local management team in anything HR and administrative. They will
wear many hats and must lead with integrity and professionalism. -
-Location: -1000 Amble Dr, Charlotte, NC 28206Days/Hours:
-Monday-Friday 8am-5pm but must be flexible -Why Work For The Budd
- Competitive Pay + Commission
- Pay on Demand + Cash Back rewards program
- PTO - Vacation, Sick Time, 9 Major Holidays, 2 floating
Holidays and 1 Volunteer day to go serve your community!!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Life, Accident, and Disability Insurance
- HSA and FSA programs
- 401(k) - We Match
- Career Advancement
- Free Online Classes for professional and personal development
available to ALL employees
- Free Mental Health and Financial Assistance Programs
- Classes to learn English or Spanish
- We are a God-honoring company of excellence Position Summary:
-This professional is responsible for the effective administration
of operations in the Janitorial and Landscaping Divisions. Performs
Management and direction for the Human Resources and Recruiting
team in the local branch.Position Responsibilities:The Shared
Services Manager is responsible for the following tasks:
- Manages Shared Service Coordinators
- Monitor and manage HRIS system counters
- Oversees Recruiting order fulfillment - Coordinates workflow
and ensuring successful completion of all processes to meet
deadlines and ensure efficiency.
- Respond to unemployment claims for the branch
- Manage workers comp claims and is the local point of contact
for both corporate and the management team to facilitate getting
all pertinent information
- Manages Safety Initiatives
- Order Cell phone and accessories as needed
- Weekly review of all payroll
- Manage FMLA
- Maintain the change form in processing promotions, demotions,
and pay rate changes for front line employees
- Work with the management team in training/advising on HR,
recruiting and employee retention-related topics
- Is the point of contact for maintenance related issues at the
local branch facility.
- Will attend the weekly branch manager calls for all lines of
- Will attend local professional networking events and
- Assist in the hiring process as needed.
- Point of contact for Human Resources related issues for Front
line employees and management team.
- Will also be responsible to be the back-up for the Shared
Services Coordinator focused on Administration as well as the
Shared Services Coordinator focused on Recruiting when they are
- Other duties as assigned by your manager.Position
- Experience in full life cycle recruiting process, staffing and
onboarding of new employees.
- Knowledge of business office operations-filing and
administrative clerical operations.
- Proficient in Windows work environment and computer programs
such as Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
with employees and the general public, to maintain confidentiality
in daily operations, and to conduct daily duties in professional
appearance and manner.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to use a calculator.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems that may arise in day-to-day
operations and prioritize tasks.Preferred:
- Prior knowledge of principles and practices of human
- General knowledge of computerized HRIS helpful.
- Fluency in English/Spanish Check us
- -#BuddCR - Other details
- Job Family Field Shared Services
- Pay Type Salary
Keywords: The Budd Group, Charlotte , Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!