Posted on: May 16, 2022
RecruiterA large and growing client of CRG within the
manufacturing industry is seeking a Recruiter to join their team!
This recruiter will handle full-cycle recruitment for manufacturing
positions in various markets across North America! This is a great
opportunity to gain experience within a large well-established
company who offers great work life balance!Opportunity: 3-5-month
contract Compensation: $25-28/hourLocation: Charlotte, NC (South
Park area) - HYBRIDSchedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Source, screen, interview and assess a diverse pool of
candidates for a variety of technical positions, including Welders,
Painters, Machine Operators, and other salaried roles.
- Partner with the HR team and hiring managers to understand
recruiting needs and recommend best hiring practices.
- Source talent utilizing a variety of methods including,
employee referrals, progressive online sourcing tools, and niche
- Research, coordinate and participate in various recruiting
strategies such as career fairs, university recruitment programs,
and diversity organizations within the community.
- Prepare reports, metrics, and industry updates to ensure the
organization, Human Resources team, and hiring managers are
informed of the competitive landscape.Education Requirements
- 1-3 years of experience in high volume recruiting; experience
recruiting for manufacturing highly preferred
- B.A./B.S. Degree or comparable experience
- Basic Excel knowledgeQualifications
- High volume recruiting experience and proficient with the use
of recruiting management software
- Broad experience gathering and using data for decision
- Excellent time management skills
- Microsoft Office experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.Category Code:
Keywords: CRG, Charlotte , Recruiter, Human Resources , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!