Company: Hepaco Inc
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Payroll Manager JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Guides, lead, and supervise the payroll process through
completion accurately and in accordance with processing timeline
goals. This is a hands-on-manager role for the existing team.
- Adheres to payroll best practices for the organization. Must be
able to provide customer service to all levels of the
- Research laws and regulations regarding taxes and payroll
procedures and make appropriate recommendations. Knowledge and
responsibility of assisting with IRS regulations and filing
- Identify and Implement Improvements to systems/procedures.
- Create weekly journal entries to appropriately capture payroll
data in the General Ledger.
- Works with internal and external clients and departments to
answer questions, resolve issues, provide required reports, obtain
and share information related to payroll or payroll
- Analyzes, prepares and inputs payroll data with ADP. Ensures
compliance with all applicable state (multiple) and federal wage
and hour laws.
- Manages the reporting and mailing of state and federal copies
of W-2s and ensures the deadline is met.
- Assist in Quarterly and Year Reviews. JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have full cycle payroll experience
- Experience with multi-state employers required
- Strong understanding and knowledge of ADP payroll system
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office; Intermediate Excel knowledge
- Demonstrated Coaching skills
- Bachelors Degree in Business or Accounting HEPACO is an equal
opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due
to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability,
veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal,
state/provincial or local protected class. HEPACO participates in
E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9
information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
/ HEPACO participa en E-Verify y proporcionar-- al gobierno federal
la informaci--n de su Formulario I-9 para confirmar que usted est--
autorizado para trabajar en los EE.UU.EEOC JOB CATEGORY1.3-First
Level Officials & Managers PI177756958
Keywords: Hepaco Inc, Charlotte , Payroll Manager, Human Resources , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!