Clubs Sous Chef at Bank of America Stadium
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Our Exciting Work EnvironmentGrounded in a foundation of family
ownership for over 100 years, Delaware North has earned a
reputation as one of the most admired family-owned hospitality
companies in the world. At Bank of America Stadium, we provide food
and beverage concessions, luxury suites catering and retail
services for our NFL partner, Carolina Panthers. We're working
behind the scenes and on the front lines - making each guest
experience, moment and memory the best it can be.The successful
candidate will actively participate in event operations and monitor
food and labor costs specific to Club Level
- Responsible for overall management of the clubs kitchen,
including scheduling and supervising activities of cooks.
- Innovative and forward thinking when planning menus all while
maintaining financial responsibility for the menu mix.
- Responsible for making prep lists for a high-volume
- Oversees inventory of food product and coordinates product
ordering and receiving within corporate specifications.
- Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen to Comply with State and
local Health Department Regulations.
- Ability to control food waste and identify opportunities for
improvement of food/labor costs.
- Creates a highly functional, teamwork-oriented back of house
team and has the capacity to work with other departments, managers
and Non-Profit volunteers.
- Assists with other kitchen tasks as assigned.Qualifications
- Three years Culinary Arts experience, including previous
experience in a management role. More specifically, experience as a
in a high-volume catering or multi-unit operation.
- Familiar with monitoring of food and labor cost, menu
development and costing. Familiar with ordering and inventory
- Knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- Excellent Organization skills and Multitasking
- Ability to coach, develop and train others
- Ability to follow and write bulk recipes for production and
- Knowledge of restaurant operations, including fine dining, and
- ServSafe Certification preferred.
- ACF certification preferred. Must obtain certification within 2
years of employment.
- Candidate must complete a cooking practical.Who We AreTake your
career beyond the ordinary-to the extraordinary.At Delaware North,
you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day
unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports,
national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no
telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you
to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability
and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things
happen - share our vision, grow with us.Delaware North is one of
the largest privately held hospitality companies in the world.
Founded in 1915 and owned by the Jacobs family for more than 100
years, Delaware North has global operations at high-profile places
such as sports and entertainment venues, national and state parks,
destination resorts and restaurants, airports, and regional
casinos. Our 55,000 employee associates are dedicated to creating
special experiences one guest at a time in serving more than a
half-billion guests annually. Delaware North operates in the
sports, travel hospitality, restaurant and catering, parks,
resorts, gaming, and specialty retail industries and has annual
revenue of about $3 billion. Learn more about Delaware North, a
global leader in hospitality, at .All applicants will be subject to
a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a
pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client
requirements.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its
subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard
to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age,
disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any
other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal
Keywords: Delaware North, Charlotte , Clubs Sous Chef at Bank of America Stadium, Hospitality & Tourism , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!