Company: Spi Co
Posted on: September 17, 2023
If you are unable to complete this application due to a
disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an
alternative application process. DISTRICT MANAGER Full Time
Charlotte, NC, US 3 days ago Requisition ID: 1131 SummaryThis
District Manager provides leadership to branches in assigned
territory to drive profitability and growth while managing working
capital, personnel, and ensuring a safe work environment for all
employees.Areas of responsibilities may include but are not limited
- Manages General Managers, Branch Managers, Operations Managers,
Customer Sales and Service Representatives, and Account Managers
within the specified area.
- Responsible for District EBITDA meets or exceeds budget.
- Fully accountable for District cashflow metrics for DSO & DOH
meeting or exceeding budgets.
- Full P&L responsibility for District performance on a
monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Work with district sales team and management to determine
annual District Sales & Gross-profit plans (i.e., Key Account
Plans) and support these efforts by implementing marketing
strategies, analyzing trends and results.
- Establish sales objectives by developing quarterly and annual
sales and profitability quotas for District and Branches. Ensure
alignment with company sales policies and strategies. -
- Drive National Customer Account Management (i.e., PCI) and Key
Project Pipeline tracking by sales resources.
- Set clear goals, objectives and plans for District team to meet
targets, track and correct actions when required. Establish
expectations for continuous improvement on an annual basis and
challenge area organization to succeed.
- Develop strategies on pricing, promotion, and distribution to
grow margin and sales.
- Manage, develop, and strengthen vendor relationships with
particular focus on major vendors and within corporate strategy to
improve margins. Work closely with Regional Vice President and
Director of Purchasing in development and coordination of vendor
strategy. Strongly support of vendor management task force.
- Lead and upgrade area organization by ensuring development and
training is in place for all personnel within area. Performance
appraisals well prepared and used to develop personnel. Provide
effective coaching to progressively improve performance of managers
and recognition/reward programs to improve morale.
- Reduce receivables DSO's and increase inventory turns by
supporting corporate collections effort and ensuring tight
purchasing controls are implemented and maintained.Education,
Skills, Experience, and Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or equivalent sales work
experience (15+ Years)
- Previous managerial experience -
- Teamwork, multi-tasking, and leadership skills
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word) and ERP
- Excellent interpersonal skills -
- Experience in distribution and/or building and construction
industry is preferredOffice and warehouse/fabrication environment
-Physical demands may include but are not limited to:Moderate
walking, standing, and/or climbing; light lifting and carrying,
stooping, bending, kneeling, and reaching. Must be able to lift a
minimum of 30 lbs. -
Keywords: Spi Co, Charlotte , DISTRICT MANAGER, Hospitality & Tourism , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!