Company: Embassy Suites Concord
Posted on: March 20, 2023
The primary purpose of the Barista is to provide guests with an excellent caf-- experience.
The Barista will be tasked with the following duties, responsibilities, and assignments:
- Provide high-quality guest service through outstanding interpersonal relations, informing guests about available food, beverage and retail items for purchase and about amenities in the hotel and surrounding area;
- Market available food, beverage and gift shop items to guests;
- Prepare specialty coffee drinks in accordance with recipes;
- Clean and disinfect the caf--;
- Maintain and refresh merchandise and food displays ;
- Capture all sales according to company guidelines , including responsibility for the cash drawer ;
- Account for all cash and secure money drops according to company policy ;
- Observe Health Department guidelines for food handling and sanitation so that guests and employees will not be in risk of cross-contamination , especially focusing on cleaning and sanitizing sink s , side boards, and refrigerators clean and sanitized ;
- Date and rotate food on a daily basis ;
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures, including reporting accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to management ; and
- Any and all other work as required to complete the primary purpose of the position.
Keywords: Embassy Suites Concord, Charlotte , Barista FT, Hospitality & Tourism , Concord, North Carolina
here to apply!