Food and Beverage Manager II
Company: Embassy Suites Concord
Posted on: March 18, 2023
The primary purpose of the Food & Beverage Manager is to direct and organize the activities of the Food & Beverage department to maintain high standards of food and beverage quality, service, marketing, and profitability.
The Food & Beverage Manager will be tasked with the following duties, responsibilities, and assignments:
- Planning, directing, assigning and delegating responsibility for all functions of the Food & Beverage department to meet daily operational needs in accordance to Atrium's Core Values ;
- Increase revenues through the production and implementation of creative promotional programs, as well as upselling of options;
- Working closely with the Culinary team to execute the delivery of all Food & Beverage and Banquets promotions and menus;
- Collaborating with Event Sales to ensure proper service to clients during banquets, as well as meeting with functional group leaders within banquets to determine last minute changes and discuss various set-up arrangements;
- Developing results-oriented associates through effective training, evaluation, motivation, coaching and counseling ;
-Lead the Food and Beverage Teams in both the outlets and banquet departments while partnering with the Event Sales and Event Services teams to create collaborative, effective, revenue driven results;
- Meeting with functional group leaders to drive guest service and financial performance ;
- Lead the effort to achieve guest service standards by constantly seeking ways to improve products, services, and profitability
- Teach and enforc e health code requirements, safety procedures and cleanliness standards throughout all food and beverage operating departments;
- Controlling labor costs with effective scheduling and cross training
- Achieving monthly revenue forecasts and budgeted food percentages through effective control measures including portion controls, kitchen timing, inventory rotation measures, receiving and storage procedures, and waste control ;
- Creating menus to enhance quality, consistency and concept; with support of the Executive Chef
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures, including reporting accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to management and ;
- Any and all other work as required to complete the primary purpose of the position
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures, including reporting accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to management ; and
- Any and all other work as required to complete the primary purpose of the position.
Keywords: Embassy Suites Concord, Charlotte , Food and Beverage Manager II, Hospitality & Tourism , Concord, North Carolina
here to apply!