EVENT CATERING WAIT STAFF (FULL-TIME) $1000 Sign on Bonus!
Company: Compass Group, North America
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Canteen $1000 Sign on Bonus! Quarterly Bonus Elgible!Paid
Parking! Excellent Benefits!
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time EVENT CATERING WAIT
- Location: Barings - 300 S Tryon Street Suite 2500. Charlotte,
NC 28202. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-Time; M-Thursday 3:00-7:30pm.
- Requirement: Previous catering or wait staff experience is a
plus! Willing to train. In order to be considered, please attach
- Perks: $1000 Stay on Bonus! More details upon interview.
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available About Canteen: Canteen
brings break time to everyone. We combine food, service, and
experience backed by industry-leading technology to help companies
create a better workplace and connect their employees. Canteens
solutions include markets, office coffee and snacks, unattended
retail, and culinary. Our people are at the heart of everything we
do. Their dedication, collaboration, and passion fuel our growth.
Interested in joining our team? You bring the enthusiasm, customer
service, and commitment; well supply the opportunity and
innovation. Together, well continue to transform our industry. Come
for the job, stay for the career . We are Canteen. Job
SummarySummary: Assembles, delivers, sets-up and serves food and
beverages to guests at on-premise and off-premise events.Essential
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembles and delivers all food and supplies for catered
functions to the scheduled locations.
- Arranges tables and decorations.
- Sets buffet tables with food, beverage and service items
according to pre-established standards.
- Serves food and beverages to guests.
- Cleans and packs dishes and utensils
- Returns un-served foods and beverages, serving equipment and
utensils to the Commissary.
- Checks to ensure that all display foods are merchandised
attractively according to pre-established standards.
- Handles foods items appropriately during preparation.
- Serves food neatly and attractively according to
- Keeps display equipment clean and free of debris during meal
- Cleans workstation thoroughly before leaving the area for other
- Assists with food and table prep before events begin.
- Serves plated dinners to guests and responds to requests for
beverages, appetizers and other needs.
- Serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Opens wine and
takes drink orders.
- Cleans up venue after event ends and assists with inventory,
food storage and other closeout tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- Ability to lift and carry items weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Must meet any applicable state and local health requirements
for food handlers.Associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic
benefits. Both full-time and part-time positions offer the
following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program In addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) About Compass Group:
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an
equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to
treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their
abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race,
national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
by law.Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Req ID: 1025509 Canteen
Keywords: Compass Group, North America, Charlotte , EVENT CATERING WAIT STAFF (FULL-TIME) $1000 Sign on Bonus!, Hospitality & Tourism , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!