On Call Banquet
Company: Sonesta International Hotels Corporation
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Job Description Summary
Banquet Server duties and responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of a Banquet Server are to provide
exceptional customer service throughout the entire event process to
ensure the highest standard of customer satisfaction.
Duties and responsibilities of a Banquet Server:
- Assist with the complete setup and breakdown of the banquet
- Relay food and beverage orders.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness and awareness of sanitary
- Anticipate guests' needs and exceed customer service
- Maintain composure in a fast-paced environment.
- Relay important information about orders, allergies and special
requests to the appropriate person.
- Respond urgently and appropriately to any concerns.
- Present in professional appearance and mannerisms.
Additional Job Description
Sonesta recognizes that benefits play a vital role in helping
ensure the health and financial security of employees and their
families. We offer a variety of benefits to our employees
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account with Company Match
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- Sonesta Hotel Discounts
- Educational Assistance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Various Employee Perks and Discounts
Upon submitting your application, please ensure you complete a full
application in addition to attaching a resume. Incomplete
applications received will not be considered.
Keywords: Sonesta International Hotels Corporation, Charlotte , On Call Banquet, Hospitality & Tourism , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!