Food Service Worker (full-time & Part-time)
Company: Compass Group USA Inc
Posted on: August 7, 2022
* We are hiring immediately for a full-time and part-time FOOD
SERVICE WORKER position.
* Location: Novant Rowan Medical Center - 612 Mocksville Ave,
Salisbury, NC 28144 Note: online applications accepted only.
* Schedule: Full-time & part-time. Schedule may vary. More details
* Requirement: No experience required.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text
messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you
apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message
and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help.
Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Make a difference in the lives of people, your community, and
yourself. Join a culture of opportunity with Morrison Healthcare.
Our careers are filled with purpose and empower you to transform
Take a look for yourself at the Power of Food!
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition
services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 806
hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison uses the Power of Food
to create personalized dining experiences for patients and in their
cafs to advance the healing and healthful missions of its clients.
Morrison has been serving some of the nation's largest health
systems for more than 65 years and leverages culinary, nutritional,
and operational expertise to provide consistency and transform the
healthcare experience. Morrison has been recognized as one of
Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in 2020 for the 8th time
and was named a Top 125 Training Organization by Training Magazine
in 2020 for the 9th time. Glassdoor also named Morrison a 2018 Best
Places to Work and CEO Tim Pierce a 2019 Most Admired CEO. Morrison
is a Compass One Healthcare operating division within Compass Group
and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs,
and 21,000 professional food service team members.
Summary: Prepares, presents and serves food as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Performs prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting and seeding
fruits and vegetables.
* Weighs and measures designated ingredients.
* Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from work
stations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with safety
* Stores food in designated areas following wrapping, dating, food
safety and rotation procedures.
* Cleans work areas, equipment and utensils.
* Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment.
* Utilizes approved food recipes and production standards to ensure
proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion
* Serves customers in a friendly, efficient manner following
outlined steps of service.
* Resolves customer concerns and relays relevant information to
* Ensures compliance with company service standards and inventory
and cash control procedures.
* Assures compliance with all sanitation and safety
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits
* Retirement Plan
* Associate Shopping Program
* Health and Wellness Programs
* Discount Marketplace
* Identity Theft Protection
* Pet Insurance
* Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits
* Life Insurance/AD
* Disability Insurance
* Commuter Benefits
* Employee Assistance Program
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are
committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on
their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to
race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 1011955
Nearest Major Market: Charlotte
Job Segment: Food Service, Chef, Culinary, Part Time,
Keywords: Compass Group USA Inc, Charlotte , Food Service Worker (full-time & Part-time), Hospitality & Tourism , Salisbury, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!