Company: Viva Chicken
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionViva Chicken is a Peruvian Rotisserie Joint with
a Passion for Food, an Obsession for Service, and a Love of People!
We are looking for Restaurant Managers who will have a passion for
serving the Hottest Freshest Chicken who would like to grow with
us. El Pollo mas sabroso de las Carolinas. Lo encuentras en Viva
Chicken! Do you have a passion for people, providing 5-star service
and great food? Do you like to work in a harassment-free work
environment filled with respect, diversity, and inclusion with a
winning culture of teamwork like no other? Do you like to be busy
when you go to work and have a true sense of accomplishment when
you are done? Then Viva Chicken is for you! Who We Are:Viva Chicken
is a fast-casual charcoal-fire Rotisserie Joint specializing in the
authentic Pollo a la Brasa (Peruvian Rotisserie Chicken) found on
the streets of Peru. At Viva, you will find a "scratch" kitchen
where our food is made fresh daily. Our promise is to serve the
hottest, freshest chicken with a commitment to quality which
carries over into the preparation of our Pollo a la Brasa with our
hand-built Peruvian Rotisserie Oven. Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation with the opportunity to grow with the
concept. Managers start at $18-$22 per hour with the opportunity to
earn a bonus once finished with training. Total compensation ranges
from $45,000 to $52,000 per year!
- Viva 401K – Start planning for your future! Once eligible, Viva
Chicken will match your contribution dollar for dollar up to 4% of
your total earnings for the year! #WW4V
- EWA (Earned Wage Access) - have access to half of your earned
wages before payday
- Competitive Bonus plan that rewards performance!
- Quality of life work schedule. – 5-day work week and 50-hours.
Our restaurants close at 9:00 pm every night.
- Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas. Close early Christmas Eve.
- 2-weeks of paid vacation – 1 week after the first 6 months, 2nd
week after 1-year employment.
- 40 hours of Sick Pay (after 1-year employment)
- Free shift meals – and the ability to purchase discounted food.
- Opportunity to participate in Insurance with a choice of two
medical plans that provide comprehensive medical and prescription
drug coverage with options to add dental and vision.
- Paid Maternity Leave - eligible for up to 6-weeks paid leave
(after 1-year employment).
- Enrollment in Wellvia (telemedicine). Speak with a doctor
anytime and pay no consultation fee. WellVia doctors diagnose
acute, non-emergent medical conditions and prescribe medications
when clinically appropriate.
- Employee Assistance Program at NO COST includes 24/7 crisis
service (100% confidential), mental health, relationships,
substance abuse, marital conflicts, and financial issues for you
and your household members. In-person sessions with a counselor for
you and your dependents. Unlimited toll-free phone access and
- Team Member Engagement – "Random Acts of Kindness" – robust
online training, recognition of Star Performers with FUN prizes. We
celebrate you! – your birthday and work anniversary!
- Management mentoring and Leadership development Requirements /
- 2-3 years of fast-casual management experience in a
high-volume, fast-paced environment is helpful.
- Responsible for operations and ensuring we are exceeding guest
expectations with a passion for food safety, people, and service.
- Experience planning and preparing for daily Catering business.
- Responsible for recruiting, training, cross-training, and
retaining the team including scheduling, giving feedback, and being
collaborative in explaining the WHY' with staff.
- The mindset of maintaining a diverse, equitable, inclusive work
environment filled with respect for all. We want everyone to feel
like "I belong at Viva Chicken"!
- Must interact with the Guests and succeed in "no-contact"
Grab-N-Go takeout, Curbside pick-up to ensure we are providing
- Committed to high quality, cost control, proper deployment of
labor hours, and cash control
- Has an awareness of the business and is looking for ways to
continually develop and improve.
- We are looking for candidates who have a proven track record of
"People Development" and are excited about training and developing
- Viva Chicken Managers must become proficient in both the front
of house and back of house and ultimately are scheduled to work in
- Must be able to reach, bend, balance and carry large objects
within the kitchen repeatedly throughout your shift. Multiple
locations open in and around Charlotte and now entering the Atlanta
market with many opportunities for advancement and growth. Learn
more about Viva - Check out our website and our reviews:
www.vivachicken.comWhy Work For Viva:
https://www.linkedin.com/company/vivachicken/life/ Viva Chicken is
an Equal Opportunity Employer We use eVerify to confirm U.S.
Keywords: Viva Chicken, Charlotte , Restaurant Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!