CDL A Delivery Driver - Greenville
Company: US Foods
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Call (844) 751-4160 for more information!
Main Ingredients of The Job
- Drive to And Deliver Customer Orders to Meet Scheduled Customer
Times and Maintain Adequate Productivity Rate to Meet Delivery
- Unload Products from The Trailer with A Hand Truck or By Hand
and Place Items in Designated Customer Storage Area.
- Verify Delivery of Correct Items with Customer and Obtain
- Collect Money (Cash or Checks) Where Required.
- Heavy Customer Service- Customer Interaction.Willing and Able
- Perform Repeated, Manual Heavy Lifting of Items Up To 80 Pounds
- Make Frequent Stops During the Course of a Work Shift.
- Drive and Work in Inclement Weather Conditions.What You Bring
to The Table
- Must Be At Least 21 Years of Age.
- Must Have Valid CLD A Issued By The State Of Legal Residence
With Necessary Endorsements and DOT Qualified.
- Minimum Six Months Commercial Driving Experience or Three
Months of Foodservice or Food and Beverage Delivery Experience.
Qualified drivers, Call (844) 751-4160 to speak with a recruiter
Keywords: US Foods, Charlotte , CDL A Delivery Driver - Greenville, Hospitality & Tourism , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!