Production Supervisor - Print Department -Days
Company: Pactiv Corporation
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Overview Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) is a leading
manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and food
merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North America
and certain international markets. It supplies its products to a
broad and diversified mix of companies, including full service
restaurants and quick service restaurants, foodservice
distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers,
other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and
food processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the
company website at pactivevergreen.com. Located 30 miles north of
Charlotte, Mooresville is a large town located in south western
section of Iredell County, North Carolina, and is a part of the
fast-growing Charlotte Metro area. The population was 32,711 at the
2010 United States Census. The plant was built in 1966,
manufactures cups, lids, and trays, and has approximately 600
employees. This plant was also awarded the Safety Plant of the Year
and Food Service Manufacturer of the Year Award. Pactiv Evergreen
is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen
is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age
national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic
information, gender identity and/or expression, marital status,
veteran status or other characteristics or statuses protected by
law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an
accommodation, please call (847) 482-4320 or email
TalentHelp@Pactiv.com. All information will be kept confidential
according to EEO guidelines and applicable laws. Responsibilities
This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc. Job Duties:
- Responsible for providing leadership and direction to assigned
department(s), product line(s) or profit center(s) and teams in
order to meet production goals, ensure a safe work environment, and
meet customer specifications.
- Typically supervises 100+ employees including both salaried and
- Schedule, track, & monitor production and costs to ensure unit
meets established goals while maintaining a safe work environment
and quality standards.
- Maintain effective workforce through hiring, training, coaching
and disciplinary actions.
- Implement and demonstrate best practices and consistent
policies. ---Complete and maintain timely and accurate reports on
critical production outcomes such as efficiency, downtime, cost,
- Provide feedback up and down the organization.
- Develop and implement safety awareness programs, communicate
safety issues, correct safety related problems, and lead
investigations into safety related issues.
- Participate in designing and implementing continuous
improvement processes. Job Requirements:
- BA/BS degree preferred in Industrial Management, Engineering or
- 5 years of manufacturing experience including 2 years of
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of statistical methods
and process improvement techniques.
- Must demonstrate proficient computer skills with Microsoft
- Effective team building and demonstrated leadership
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) with all
levels in the organization.
Keywords: Pactiv Corporation, Charlotte , Production Supervisor - Print Department -Days, Hospitality & Tourism , Mooresville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!