Emergency Medicine in NC - Charlotte, NC Facility Looking for Emergency Medicine Physicians
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Emergency Medicine opening in Charlotte, North Carolina. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Emergency Medicine physicians are needed in Charlotte, North Carolina. There are multiple locations to chose from. Volumes range from low to high. Work with all RT ABEM colleagues. Charlotte NC is the largest city in NC and one of the most exciting cities in the Southeastern United states. You're located only 2 hours 30 min. from Raleigh, 1 hour 18 min. from Winston Salem and there is the Charlotte Douglas International Airport nearby. The energy of the Charlotte region may have been sparked by its racing roots, but restaurants, craft breweries, night-life and culture keep fueling the excitement in North Carolina's largest city. Visit the NASCAR Hall of Fame to explore behind-the-scenes exhibits. Raft the rapids where Olympians train at the U.S. National Whitewater Center. Spend a day on the water at Lake Norman or an afternoon at Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden. You can also shop the outlets at Concord Mills or browse hundreds of furniture lines in one spot in Hickory. Among Charlotte's many notable attractions, some of the most popular include the Carolina Panthers of the National Football League (NFL), the Charlotte Hornets of the National Basketball Association (NBA), the Charlotte Independence of the United Soccer League (USL), two NASCAR Sprint Cup races and the NASCAR All-Star Race, the Wells Fargo Championship, and Carowinds amusement park. To learn more about this position or other opportunities that CompHealth has nation wide, apply now! Call Charles Rodriguez at (954) - 837 - 2601, or email confidential CVs to job#748220.
- Must be Residency Trained and Board Certified EM.
- Multiple locations available in and around the Charlotte area
- Owned and operated by EM physicians dedicated to delivering the best in emergency medicine
- Equal equity partnership
- Benefits available, Retirement available
- Partnership track
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail Keyphrases: emergency medicine jobs, critical care medicine jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs, critical care nurse practitioner jobs, surgical critical care jobs, emergency medicine specialist jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, emergency medical care jobs, emergency cardiac care jobs, wilderness medical jobs, pediatric emergency medicine jobs, emergency medical technician jobs
Keywords: CompHealth, Charlotte , Emergency Medicine in NC - Charlotte, NC Facility Looking for Emergency Medicine Physicians, Healthcare , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!