Registered Nurse (RN) - Clinic - $30-48 per hour
Company: Atrium Health
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Atrium Health is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Clinic for a
nursing job in Charlotte, North Carolina.Job Description &
- Specialty: Clinic
- Discipline: RN
- Duration: Ongoing
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours
- Employment Type: Staff
This position is Sign-on Bonus eligible. Experienced RNs with a
minimum of 1 year of experience are eligible for a bonus of
\$15,000 for Full Time positions and \$7,500 for Part Time
Positions. In addition to the sign-on bonus, new teammates at
Atrium Health are eligible for robust benefits packages, paid time
off, and a Career Advancement Ladder that reward you for year of
experience within your area of specialty.
The RN Clinical Nurse I provides professional nursing care through
skillful assessment, diagnosis, outcomes identification, planning,
implementation, and evaluation in accordance with facility or
department policies procedures, and/or protocols under the
supervision of the nursing leader. Assists in maintaining a safe
work environment and performs all related job responsibilities in a
safe manner. Maintains clinical and professional competency as
appropriate to the population of patients served.
- Collects data pertinent to the healthcare consumer's health or
the situation. Analyzes the assessment data to determine actual or
potential diagnoses, problems, and issues.
- Identifies expected outcomes for a plan individualized to the
healthcare consumer or the situation.
- Develops a plan that prescribes strategies to attain expected,
- Implements the identified plan, coordinates care delivery, and
employs strategies to promote health and a safe
- Delegates elements of care to appropriate healthcare workers in
accordance with any applicable legal or policy parameters or
- Evaluates progress toward attainment of goals and
- Practices in a manner that is congruent with cultural diversity
and inclusion principles.
- Communicates effectively in all areas of practice.
- Collaborates with healthcare consumer and other key
stakeholders in the conduct of nursing practice.
- Leads within the professional practice setting and the
- Integrates evidence and research findings into
- Contributes to quality nursing practice.
- Evaluates one's own and others nursing practice in relation to
professional practice standards and guidelines, relevant statutes,
rules and regulations.
- Utilizes appropriate resources to plan, provide, and sustain
evidence-based nursing services that are safe, effective, and
- Practices in an environmentally safe and healthy
- Practices ethically.
- Promotes shared governance, or facility decision making
activities, developing and nurturing research to positively affect
clinical outcomes and promotion.
Work requires walking, standing, sitting, lifting, reaching,
stooping, bending, pushing, and pulling. Must be able to lift and
support the weight of 35 pounds in handling patients, medical
equipment, and supplies. Must speak English in good, understandable
terms. Intact sense of sight, hearing, smell, and touch. Finger
dexterity. Critical thinking and ability to concentrate. Must be
able to respond quickly to changes in patient and/or unit
conditions. Physical Abilities Testing required.
Education, Experience and Certifications.
Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing. BSN preferred.
Current Basic Life Support required per policy guidelines. Current
RN license or temporary license as a Registered Nurse Petitioner in
the state in which you work and reside or; if declaring a National
License Compact (NLC) state as your primary state of residency,
meet the licensure requirements in your home state; or for
Non-National License Compact states, current RN license or
temporary license as a Registered Nurse Petitioner required in the
state where the RN works. Atrium Health Job ID #93403. Posted job
title: Registered Nurse - Atrium Health Levine Cancer Rare Complex
Clinic Charlotte FTAbout Atrium HealthHeadquartered in Charlotte,
North Carolina, Atrium Health is now part of -Advocate Health, the
third-largest nonprofit, integrated health system in the United
States. Together, we are committed to providing equitable care for
all. Annually, Advocate Health provides nearly $5 billion in
community benefits. -
When you become an Atrium Health teammate, you join a community
that is committed to providing you with tools and resources to
support your physical, financial and professional health. -Our work
is more than a job - it's a calling - where humanity is at the
center of everything we do. We are an organization made up OF ALL
and dedicated FOR ALL where our teammates, patients and community
members come first. And because of this, our culture is defined by
our Culture Commitments:
- We create a space where all -Belong
- We -Work as One Team -to make great things happen
- We earn -Trust -in all we do
- We -Innovate -to better the now and create the future
- We drive for -Excellence -- always---Our teammates bring these
Culture Commitments to life every day through their interactions
with patients and each other, making Atrium Health a best place to
- Medical benefits
- Vision benefits
- Dental benefits
- Life insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Health savings account
Keywords: Atrium Health, Charlotte , Registered Nurse (RN) - Clinic - $30-48 per hour, Healthcare , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!