Registered Nurse (RN) - Orthopedics - $30-48 per hour
Company: Atrium Health
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Atrium Health is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Orthopedics for
a nursing job in Charlotte, North Carolina.Job Description &
- Specialty: Orthopedics
- Discipline: RN
- Duration: Ongoing
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours
- Employment Type: Staff
Job Summary Provides professional nursing care through skillful
assessment, diagnosis, outcomes identification, planning,
implementation, and evaluation in accordance with policies and
procedures under the supervision of the supervisor and manager.
Assists in maintaining a safe work environment and performs all
related job responsibilities in a safe manner. Maintains clinical
and professional competency as appropriate to the age, culture,
developmental stages, and special needs of the patients served.
- Collects data pertinent to the healthcare consumer's health or
- Analyzes the assessment data to determine actual or potential
diagnoses, problems, and issues.
- Identifies expected outcomes for a plan individualized to the
healthcare consumer or the situation.
- Develops a plan that prescribes strategies to attain expected,
- Implements the identified plan, coordinates care delivery, and
employs strategies to promote health and a safe
- Evaluates progress toward attainment of goals and
- Practices in a manner that is congruent with cultural diversity
and inclusion principles.
- Delegates elements of care to appropriate healthcare workers in
accordance with any applicable legal or policy parameters or
- Promotes shared governance, or facility decision making
activities, developing and nurturing research to positively affect
clinical outcomes and promotion.
- Attains knowledge and competence that reflects current nursing
- Integrates evidence and research findings into
- Contributes to quality nursing practice.
- Communicates effectively in all areas of practice.
- Demonstrates leadership in the professional practice setting
and the profession.
- Seeks knowledge and competence that reflects current nursing
practice and promotes futuristic thinking.
- Evaluates one's own and other's nursing practice in relation to
professional practice standards and guidelines, relevant statutes,
rules and regulations.
- Utilizes appropriate resources to plan and provide nursing
services that are safe, effective, and financially responsible.
Work requires walking, standing, sitting, lifting, reaching,
stooping, bending, pushing, and pulling. Must be able to lift and
support the weight of 35 pounds in handling patients, medical
equipment, and supplies. Must speak English in good, understandable
terms. Intact sense of sight, hearing, smell, and touch. Finger
dexterity. Critical thinking and ability to concentrate. Must be
able to respond quickly to changes in patient and/or unit
conditions. Physical Abilities Testing required. Additional
department specific physical requirements may be identified for
unique responsibilities within the department by the department
Education, Experience and Certifications Graduate from an
accredited School of Nursing required; BSN preferred. Current Basic
Life Support for Healthcare Provider status according to American
Heart Association. Current RN license or temporary license as a
Registered Nurse Petitioner in the state in which you work and
reside or; if declaring a National License Compact (NLC) state as
your primary state of residency, meet the licensure requirements in
your home state; or for Non-National License Compact states,
current RN license or temporary license as a Registered Nurse
Petitioner required in the state where the RN works. Additional
education, training, certifications, or experience may be required
within the department by the department manager.Atrium Health Job
ID #56456. Posted job title: Registered Nurse - Atrium Health
Pineville Medical Telemetry Ortho PT Weekender NightsAbout Atrium
HealthHeadquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Atrium Health is
now part of -Advocate Health, the third-largest nonprofit,
integrated health system in the United States. Together, we are
committed to providing equitable care for all. Annually, Advocate
Health provides nearly $5 billion in community benefits. -
When you become an Atrium Health teammate, you join a community
that is committed to providing you with tools and resources to
support your physical, financial and professional health. -Our work
is more than a job - it's a calling - where humanity is at the
center of everything we do. We are an organization made up OF ALL
and dedicated FOR ALL where our teammates, patients and community
members come first. And because of this, our culture is defined by
our Culture Commitments:
- We create a space where all -Belong
- We -Work as One Team -to make great things happen
- We earn -Trust -in all we do
- We -Innovate -to better the now and create the future
- We drive for -Excellence -- always---Our teammates bring these
Culture Commitments to life every day through their interactions
with patients and each other, making Atrium Health a best place to
- Medical benefits
- Vision benefits
- Dental benefits
- Life insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Health savings account
Keywords: Atrium Health, Charlotte , Registered Nurse (RN) - Orthopedics - $30-48 per hour, Healthcare , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!