Territory Manager, Surgical Workflows (NC & SC)
Posted on: November 20, 2023
At Getinge we have the passion to perform
Join our diverse teams of passionate people and a career that
allows you to develop both personally and professionally. At
Getinge, our passion is to secure that every person and community
have access to the best possible care, offering hospitals and life
science institutions products and solutions that aim to improve
clinical results and optimize workflows. Every day we collaborate
to make a true difference for our customers - and to save more
Are you looking for an inspiring career? You just found it.
The Territory Manager, Surgical Workplace (SW) will be responsible
for the sales and support of Getinge Surgical Workplace Products
consisting of Surgical Lights, Booms, Tables, and assists with
Video Integration for both existing and potential customers in the
assigned territory. Business opportunities for this position will
include a balance of replacement, renovation, and new construction
business. Key objectives of this role will be, to increase Getinge
market share, develop and encourage strong customer relationships,
and build brand loyalty and customer satisfaction. The position
must be able to plan, prioritize, monitor, and track all sales
cycle events; apply knowledge of the organization's services,
products, and marketing techniques in pursuit of profit margin and
market share growth.This territory covers North and Soutch
Job Responsibilities and Essential Duties
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding sales targets while
maintaining expenses within assigned territory.
- Able to develop strategic sales plans for all required sales
opportunities, as well as ability to plan, prioritize, monitor and
track all sales cycle events.
- Monitor and update individual forecasted sales data on a weekly
basis with a focus on accuracy and completeness of data.
- Provide Return on Investment (ROI) and/or business case
information to justify purchasing Getinge Surgical Workplace
- Manage forecasting, monitoring, closing and post-sales support
of all territory business.
- Where possible, promote all Getinge product offerings,
including all equipment lines, training programs, and service
- Market and sell equipment to installed base as upgrades or
- Market equipment to new customers to replace competitions
- Lead follow-up, sales planning, and territory
- Identify required resources to effectively position Getinge
during the sales and support process.
- Track, report, and analyze sales opportunities with the
Regional Sales Manager on a routine basis.
- Manage completion of product demonstration events and assist in
installation and post-sales support.
- Monitor and report customer issues with the Regional Sales
Director and/or responsible Getinge employee.
- Manage time and resources within the assigned territory in
conjunction with near-term plans to ensure the territory's
objectives are achieved.
- Participate in regional and national trade shows when
- Enhance teamwork within the region and maintain a collaborative
relationship with all levels of the organization.
- Ensure compliance with governmental regulations and maintaining
honesty, integrity and excellent work ethics.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and
- Minimum of 3 years medical device/capital sales experience,
which includes direct selling experience to physicians and
hospitals; or minimum of 4 years applicable clinical experience
with sales aptitude. Experience in the Operation Room (OR)
- Must have a valid driver's license.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated record of success or achievement in sales
- Solid understanding of specified functional area, and
application of business concepts, procedures and
- Able to prioritize and multi-task in a highly demanding matrix
environment, and ability to function well in a team selling
- Able to understand specified functional area and application of
business concepts, procedures and practices.
- Carry out operations within an established budget.
- Must have sound knowledge of a variety of alternatives and
their impact on the business, and be able to exercise judgment in
selecting innovative and practical methods to achieve problem
resolution in the assigned territory.
- Establish and cultivate an extensive network of support to
facilitate completion of assignments.
- Ability to influence middle management and external customers
on technical as well as new business solutions.
- Excellent communication, listening, interpersonal and
organizational skills; self- motivated and directed to achieve
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and
Outlook and familiarity with Customer Relationship Management CRM)
- Must travel as required to customer sites (75% and above); must
reside within the assigned region; must be able to operate an
automobile (valid driver's licensed required).
Getinge is on an excitingtransformation journey constantly looking
for new ways to innovate together with our customersto meet the
healthcare challenges of the future. Our passionatepeople hold our
brand promise 'Passion for Life' close to heart.
world, thenwelook forwardtoreceivingyourapplication and resume. We
hope you will join us on our journey to become the world's most
respected and trusted MedTec company.
Benefits at Getinge:
At Getinge, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, which
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance benefits
- 401k plan with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness initiative & Health Assistance Resources
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Benefits
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter Benefits
- Parental and Caregiver Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
Getinge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: Getinge, Charlotte , Territory Manager, Surgical Workflows (NC & SC), Healthcare , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!