Interventional Radiologist - Partnership Track Available
Company: NOW Healthcare Recruiting (NP Now)
Posted on: November 18, 2023
A growing Radiology group is seeking an Interventional
Radiologist in Charlotte, North Carolina!Stable and successful
group is looking for an Interventional Radiologist to help with
their patient volume.
Contact: Raymond Stiles ) About the Group:
- Based in the Charlotte, North Carolina area.
- Physician Owned and Physician Led.
- Providing Radiology services for 5 locations.
- Established in 1949. This group has deep connections and
- 18 total Radiologists.
Benefits: Interventional Radiologist
- 1 Year Partnership Track Available.
- Benefits and Salary vary based on Partnership or Employed:
- Partnership Track Base Salary: 425K - Partnership Comp begins
after yr. 1
- Employee Track Base Salary: 500K
- Partnership Track PTO: 10 - 14 weeks
- Employee Track PTO: 10 weeks
- Partnership Track Retirement Plan: Profit Sharing Program
- Employee Track Retirement Plan: 401K
- Comprehensive Health and Benefits Package
About this role: Interventional Radiologist
- This group covers Radiology services for a 450 bed hospital and
3 other clinic/ED sites. Adding a second full hospital in
- The group is very well established in the area and has long
standing hospital contracts to remain independent.
- Monday - Friday Schedule: 8am to 5pm eastern time.
Background Desired: Interventional Radiologist
- Board Certified / Board Eligible in Radiology
- Eligible to acquire a North Carolina state license
- The physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate
and deliver the highest quality of patient care
Contact: Raymond Stiles )
Keywords: NOW Healthcare Recruiting (NP Now), Charlotte , Interventional Radiologist - Partnership Track Available, Healthcare , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!