Advance Laboratory Assistant - Atrium Health Mercy - PT
Company: Atrium Health
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Job Summary Performs functions supportive to the laboratory and its
technical procedures as directed by the leader.
- Accurately accessions and registers specimens for processing
- Maintains high quality and productivity as required by
- Follows designated procedures for labeling and processing; sort
and deliver specimens to technical areas as assigned.
- Prepares solutions, reagents and supplies as assigned.
- Operates all necessary equipment in designated
- Answers phone and paging system as needed.
- Follows College of American Pathologists (CAP)
Works in a busy environment around physicians, technologists, and
other hospital team member. Works in an area, which contains
biohazardous (infectious) materials along with chemical, fire, and
mechanical hazards. Each team member has the responsibility to work
in a safe manner. May be required to stoop, reach and lift light
(20 pound) to moderately heavy (50 pound) loads. May be required to
stand and or walk for extended periods of time.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Bachelor's degree required. Degree in chemical, biological, or life
Keywords: Atrium Health, Charlotte , Advance Laboratory Assistant - Atrium Health Mercy - PT, Healthcare , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!