Registered Nurse I - Atrium Health Kenilworth - Cardiovascular Devices - FT Day
Company: Atrium Health
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Job Summary The RN Clinical Nurse I/Ambulatory provides
professional nursing care through skillful assessment, diagnosis,
outcomes identification, planning, implementation, and evaluation
in the ambulatory, outpatient, and Medical Group practice settings
in accordance with policies and procedures under the supervision of
the supervisor and manager. The RN Clinical Nurse I/Ambulatory will
assist in maintaining a safe work environment and performs all
related job responsibilities in a safe manner. Maintains clinical
and professional competency as appropriate to the population of
- Collects data pertinent to the healthcare consumer's health or
- Analyzes the assessment data to determine actual or potential
diagnoses, problems, and issues.
- Identifies expected outcomes for a plan individualized to the
healthcare consumer or the situation.
- Develops a plan that prescribes strategies to attain expected,
- Implements the identified plan, coordinates care delivery, and
employs strategies to promote health and a safe
- Delegates elements of care to appropriate healthcare workers in
accordance with any applicable legal or policy parameters or
- Evaluates progress toward attainment of goals and
- Practices in a manner that is congruent with cultural diversity
and inclusion principles.
- Communicates effectively in all areas of practice.
- Collaborates with healthcare consumer and other key
stakeholders in the conduct of nursing practice.
- Demonstrates leadership in the professional practice setting
and the profession.
- Seeks knowledge and competence that reflects current nursing
practice and promotes futuristic thinking.
- Integrates evidence and research findings into
- Contributes to quality nursing practice.
- Evaluates one's own and other's nursing practice in relation to
professional practice standards and guidelines, relevant statutes,
rules and regulations.
- Utilizes appropriate resources to plan, provide, and sustain
evidence-based nursing services that are safe, effective, and
- Practices in an environmentally safe and healthy
- Practices ethically.
- Promotes shared governance, or facility decision making
activities, developing and nurturing research to positively affect
clinical outcomes and promotion.
Physical Requirements Work requires walking, standing, sitting,
lifting, reaching, stooping, bending, pushing, and pulling. Must be
able to lift and support the weight of 35 pounds in handling
patients, medical equipment, and supplies. Must speak English in
good, understandable terms. Intact sense of sight, hearing, smell,
and touch. Finger dexterity. Critical thinking and ability to
concentrate. Must be able to respond quickly to changes in patient
and/or unit conditions. Physical Abilities Testing
required.Education, Experience and Certifications. Graduate from an
accredited School of Nursing; BSN preferred. BLS required per
policy guidelines. Current RN license or temporary license as a
Registered Nurse Petitioner in the state in which you work and
reside or; if declaring a National License Compact (NLC) state as
your primary state of residency, meet the licensure requirements in
your home state; or for Non-National License Compact states,
current RN license or temporary license as a Registered Nurse
Petitioner required in the state where the RN works.---- ---- ----
Choose Nursing at Atrium HealthRegistered Nurses at Atrium Health
have an incredible opportunity to make a difference in people's
lives - the lives of patients and their families, coworkers, and
peers.--We're--all working toward one goal - better healthcare for
everyone. Our dedicated Nurse Recruitment Center is committed to
bringing in the best talent. Whether--you're--just starting your
nursing career or you have many years of nursing experience, we
invite you to learn more about advancing your nursing career at
Atrium Health.Experienced NursesAtrium Health offers endless
opportunities for experienced nurses to enhance their nursing
careers. With opportunities across many specialty settings, career
advancement programs, and state-of-the-art facilities, there's an
opening to grow your career as part of the Atrium Health family.Our
TeamOur nurses make a huge difference in the lives of our patients.
Nurses are absolutely vital in order to provide the best care to
our patients. We are proud to offer a variety of programs and
benefits to help you grow and develop your nursing career at Atrium
Health including tuition reimbursement, clinical advancement,
accredited nurse residencies, recognition and rewards programs, and
so much more.
Keywords: Atrium Health, Charlotte , Registered Nurse I - Atrium Health Kenilworth - Cardiovascular Devices - FT Day, Healthcare , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!