Registered Nurse I - Resource Team - Pediatric Medical Group West Region - FT
Company: Atrium Health
Posted on: September 21, 2023
The Clinical Nurse, Resource Team, provides comprehensive nursing
care through skillful assessment, diagnosis, outcomes
identification, planning, implementation, and evaluation in
accordance with facility or department policies procedures, and/or
protocols under the supervision of the nursing leader. Assists in
maintaining a safe work environment and performs all related job
responsibilities in a safe manner. Maintains clinical and
professional competency as appropriate to the population of
patients served. Must be available to provide nursing services in
all patient care areas of expertise and knowledge, at all elected
- Collects data pertinent to the healthcare consumer's health or
- Analyzes the assessment data to determine actual or potential
diagnoses, problems, and issues.
- Identifies expected outcomes for a plan individualized to the
healthcare consumer or the situation.
- Develops a plan that prescribes strategies to attain expected,
- Implements the identified plan, coordinates care delivery, and
employs strategies to promote health and a safe
- Delegates elements of care to appropriate healthcare workers in
accordance with any applicable legal or policy parameters or
- Evaluates progress toward attainment of goals and
- Practices in a manner that is congruent with cultural diversity
and inclusion principles.
- Communicates effectively in all areas of practice.
- Collaborates with healthcare consumer and other key
stakeholders in the conduct of nursing practice.
- Demonstrates leadership in the professional practice setting
and the profession.
- Seeks knowledge and competence that reflects current nursing
practice and promotes futuristic thinking.
- Integrates evidence and research findings into
- Contributes to quality nursing practice.
- Evaluates one's own and other's nursing practice in relation to
professional practice standards and guidelines, relevant statutes,
rules and regulations.
- Utilizes appropriate resources to plan, provide, and sustain
evidence-based nursing services that are safe, effective, and
- Practices in an environmentally safe and healthy
- Promotes shared governance, or facility decision making
activities, developing and nurturing research to positively affect
clinical outcomes and promotion.
Physical RequirementsWork requires walking, standing, sitting,
lifting, reaching, stooping, bending, pushing, and pulling. Must be
able to lift and support the weight of 35 pounds in handling
patients, medical equipment, and supplies. Must speak English in
good, understandable terms. Intact sense of sight, hearing, smell,
and touch. Finger dexterity. Critical thinking and ability to
concentrate. Must be able to respond quickly to changes in patient
and/or unit conditions. Physical Abilities Testing
required.Education, Experience and Certifications.Graduate from an
accredited School of Nursing. 1 year of nursing experience in
specialty area required. BLS required per policy guidelines.
Current RN license or temporary license as a Registered Nurse
Petitioner in the state in which you work and reside or; if
declaring a National License Compact (NLC) state as your primary
state of residency, meet the licensure requirements in your home
state; or for Non-National License Compact states, current RN
license or temporary license as a Registered Nurse Petitioner
required in the state where the RN works. Advancement complies with
the requirements of the Professional Nurse Clinical Advancement
Program. Experience, approved certification, and nursing education
as outlined in the Professional Nurse Clinical Advancement
Program---- ---- ---- ----
Choose Nursing at Atrium HealthRegistered Nurses at Atrium Health
have an incredible opportunity to make a difference in people's
lives - the lives of patients and their families, coworkers, and
peers.--We're--all working toward one goal - better healthcare for
everyone. Our dedicated Nurse Recruitment Center is committed to
bringing in the best talent. Whether--you're--just starting your
nursing career or you have many years of nursing experience, we
invite you to learn more about advancing your nursing career at
Atrium Health.Experienced NursesAtrium Health offers endless
opportunities for experienced nurses to enhance their nursing
careers. With opportunities across many specialty settings, career
advancement programs, and state-of-the-art facilities, there's an
opening to grow your career as part of the Atrium Health family.Our
TeamOur nurses make a huge difference in the lives of our patients.
Nurses are absolutely vital in order to provide the best care to
our patients. We are proud to offer a variety of programs and
benefits to help you grow and develop your nursing career at Atrium
Health including tuition reimbursement, clinical advancement,
accredited nurse residencies, recognition and rewards programs, and
so much more.
Keywords: Atrium Health, Charlotte , Registered Nurse I - Resource Team - Pediatric Medical Group West Region - FT, Healthcare , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!