Registered Nurse I - Atrium Health - Elizabeth - Family Medicine - FT
Posted on: September 20, 2023
This position is Sign-on Bonus eligible. RNs are eligible for a
bonus of $10,000 for Full-Time positions, and a relocation bonus of
$5,000. In addition to the sign-on bonus, new teammates at Atrium
Health are eligible for robust benefits packages, paid time off,
and opportunities for career advancement.
The RN Clinical Nurse I/Ambulatory provides professional nursing
care through skillful assessment, diagnosis, outcomes
identification, planning, implementation, and evaluation in the
ambulatory, outpatient, and Medical Group practice settings in
accordance with policies and procedures under the supervision of
the supervisor and manager. The RN Clinical Nurse I/Ambulatory will
assist in maintaining a safe work environment and performs all
related job responsibilities in a safe manner. Maintains clinical
and professional competency as appropriate to the population of
- Collects data pertinent to the healthcare consumer's health or
- Analyzes the assessment data to determine actual or potential
diagnoses, problems, and issues.
- Identifies expected outcomes for a plan individualized to the
healthcare consumer or the situation.
- Develops a plan that prescribes strategies to attain expected,
- Implements the identified plan, coordinates care delivery, and
employs strategies to promote health and a safe
- Delegates elements of care to appropriate healthcare workers in
accordance with any applicable legal or policy parameters or
- Evaluates progress toward attainment of goals and
- Practices in a manner that is congruent with cultural diversity
and inclusion principles.
- Communicates effectively in all areas of practice.
- Collaborates with healthcare consumer and other key
stakeholders in the conduct of nursing practice.
- Demonstrates leadership in the professional practice setting
and the profession.
- Seeks knowledge and competence that reflects current nursing
practice and promotes futuristic thinking.
- Integrates evidence and research findings into
- Contributes to quality nursing practice.
- Evaluates one's own and other's nursing practice in relation to
professional practice standards and guidelines, relevant statutes,
rules and regulations.
- Utilizes appropriate resources to plan, provide, and sustain
evidence-based nursing services that are safe, effective, and
- Practices in an environmentally safe and healthy
- Practices ethically.
- Promotes shared governance, or facility decision making
activities, developing and nurturing research to positively affect
clinical outcomes and promotion.
Physical RequirementsWork requires walking, standing, sitting,
lifting, reaching, stooping, bending, pushing, and pulling. Must be
able to lift and support the weight of 35 pounds in handling
patients, medical equipment, and supplies. Must speak English in
good, understandable terms. Intact sense of sight, hearing, smell,
and touch. Finger dexterity. Critical thinking and ability to
concentrate. Must be able to respond quickly to changes in patient
and/or unit conditions. Physical Abilities Testing
required.Education, Experience and Certifications.Graduate from an
accredited School of Nursing; BSN preferred. BLS required per
policy guidelines. Current RN license or temporary license as a
Registered Nurse Petitioner in the state in which you work and
reside or; if declaring a National License Compact (NLC) state as
your primary state of residency, meet the licensure requirements in
your home state; or for Non-National License Compact states,
current RN license or temporary license as a Registered Nurse
Petitioner required in the state where the RN works.
Keywords: Nurse.com, Charlotte , Registered Nurse I - Atrium Health - Elizabeth - Family Medicine - FT, Healthcare , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!