RN Outpatient Neurology Atrium Health Kenilworth
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Job Summary The RN Clinical Nurse I/Ambulatory provides
professional nursing care through skillful assessment, diagnosis,
outcomes identification, planning, implementation, and evaluation
in the ambulatory, outpatient, and Medical Group practice settings
in accordance with policies and procedures under the supervision of
the supervisor and manager. The RN Clinical Nurse I/Ambulatory will
assist in maintaining a safe work environment and performs all
related job responsibilities in a safe manner. Maintains clinical
and professional competency as appropriate to the population of
- Collects data pertinent to the healthcare consumer's health or
- Analyzes the assessment data to determine actual or potential
diagnoses, problems, and issues.
- Identifies expected outcomes for a plan individualized to the
healthcare consumer or the situation.
- Develops a plan that prescribes strategies to attain expected,
- Implements the identified plan, coordinates care delivery, and
employs strategies to promote health and a safe
- Delegates elements of care to appropriate healthcare workers in
accordance with any applicable legal or policy parameters or
- Evaluates progress toward attainment of goals and
- Practices in a manner that is congruent with cultural diversity
and inclusion principles.
- Communicates effectively in all areas of practice.
- Collaborates with healthcare consumer and other key
stakeholders in the conduct of nursing practice.
- Demonstrates leadership in the professional practice setting
and the profession.
- Seeks knowledge and competence that reflects current nursing
practice and promotes futuristic thinking.
- Integrates evidence and research findings into
- Contributes to quality nursing practice.
- Evaluates one's own and other's nursing practice in relation to
professional practice standards and guidelines, relevant statutes,
rules and regulations.
- Utilizes appropriate resources to plan, provide, and sustain
evidence-based nursing services that are safe, effective, and
- Practices in an environmentally safe and healthy
- Practices ethically.
- Promotes shared governance, or facility decision making
activities, developing and nurturing research to positively affect
clinical outcomes and promotion.
Work requires walking, standing, sitting, lifting, reaching,
stooping, bending, pushing, and pulling. Must be able to lift and
support the weight of 35 pounds in handling patients, medical
equipment, and supplies. Must speak English in good, understandable
terms. Intact sense of sight, hearing, smell, and touch. Finger
dexterity. Critical thinking and ability to concentrate. Must be
able to respond quickly to changes in patient and/or unit
conditions. Physical Abilities Testing required.
Education, Experience and Certifications.
Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing; BSN preferred. BLS
required per policy guidelines. Current RN license or temporary
license as a Registered Nurse Petitioner in the state in which you
work and reside or; if declaring a National License Compact (NLC)
state as your primary state of residency, meet the licensure
requirements in your home state; or for Non-National License
Compact states, current RN license or temporary license as a
Registered Nurse Petitioner required in the state where the RN
Keywords: Nurse.com, Charlotte , RN Outpatient Neurology Atrium Health Kenilworth, Healthcare , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!