Registered Nurse (RN)- Labor and Delivery
Company: Novant Health ALL
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Are you an experienced labor & delivery nurse looking for your next
home? Look no further! Mint Hill Medical Center is a hidden gem
with an amazing team! This smaller facility has a family oriented
work culture with great teamwork!
Mint Hill Medical Center is seeking a full-time Labor, Delivery,
Recovery & PostPartum (LDRP) RN to work and be supportive and
compassionate during all phases of ante-through postpartum care.
This unit specializes in all aspects of Women's Health including
OB, GYN, Mother/Baby, and Labor & Delivery. Patients labor and
deliver/ recover in the same room. Staff on this unit are trained
in L&D, post partum and newborn care. We are the experienced
care team the Mint Hill/Charlotte area families count on for
quality care. When mothers and babies begin their journey at Novant
with excellent nurses by their side, the bond is remarkable! Must
have prior Labor & Delivery experience for this unit.
This is a FT, 36 hour per week position, nights. The hours are
7P-7A. Weekend and holiday rotation required.This unit does
What we offer:
- $15,000 SIGNING BONUS POSITION for eligible RNs.
- RELOCATION ELIGIBLE POSITION for qualifying RNs.
- Generous PTO accrual biweekly.
- Comprehensive benefits package including $1 for $1 matching
contributions up to 6% of pay towards 403(b) plan
- Competitive compensation
- Career advancement
Why become a Registered Nurse at Novant Health Mint Hill Medical
- LeapFrog Grade "A"
- Magnet Designated Hospital
- Shared Governance
- Clinical Ladder Program to help you advance your career
- Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Center by The Joint
- Five-star North Carolina Maternity Center
Breastfeeding-Friendly Designation by the NC Department of Health
and Human Services
- STAR Program Certification by Oncology Rehab Partners
- Fully accredited by The Joint Commission. In addition, we have
earned some of the nation's top honors in quality care, including
radiology, mammography, oncology, pathology, laboratory services,
surgery and breast center accreditation.
- Novant Health is recognized as one of the Best Places to Work
for Disability Inclusion, Forbes Best Employers for Women in 2020,
Leaders in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality & 50 Best Places for Women and
Managers of Diverse Backgrounds to Work.
Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and
inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team
member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing
remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities.
Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to
our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED, required. 4 Year /
Bachelors Degree, preferred. Graduate of an accredited school of
nursing required. If your RN nursing license has been inactive,
retired or lapsed for five years or more and you have not been
licensed in another state during the last five years, successful
completion of a Board approved refresher course is required prior
to reactivating or reinstating your license. In order to be
considered for current licensure status, you must apply for
reinstatement within one year of completing the refresher
- Experience: One year relevant experience, preferred.
- Licensure/Certification: Current RN licensure in appropriate
state, required. See essential functions for further
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to
deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension,
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team
work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging
diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a
safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No
Keywords: Novant Health ALL, Charlotte , Registered Nurse (RN)- Labor and Delivery, Healthcare , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!