Registered Nurse RN - Part time, nights - Atrium Health Providence Freestanding Emergency Department
Company: Atrium Health
Posted on: September 16, 2023
This position is Sign-on and Relocation Bonus eligible. Experienced
RNs with a minimum of 1 year of experience are eligible for a
sign-on bonus of $15,000 for Full Time Day and $20,000 Full Time
Nights. In addition to the sign-on bonus, new teammates at Atrium
Health are eligible for robust benefits packages, paid time off,
and a Career Advancement Ladder that rewards you for years of
experience within your area of specialty.
Providence FSED has 12 beds, including 2 resuscitation rooms, a
Rapid Medical Evaluation room with 3 vertical treatment bays, and 2
triage rooms. We are staffed by board-certified emergency room
physicians with APP support. There is full Lab, CT, X-ray, and
Ultrasound on site and ED Clinical Pharmacy support 24/7. Our
award-winning team of Nurses, Paramedics, Respiratory Therapists,
Radiology Techs, and full ancillary services provides care to
16,000+ patients annually, encompassing adults and children of all
Shift: Part time, nights
The RN Clinical Nurse I provides professional nursing care through
skillful assessment, diagnosis, outcomes identification, planning,
implementation, and evaluation in accordance with facility or
department policies procedures, and/or protocols under the
supervision of the nursing leader. Assists in maintaining a safe
work environment and performs all related job responsibilities in a
safe manner. Maintains clinical and professional competency as
appropriate to the population of patients served.
- Collects data pertinent to the healthcare consumer's health or
the situation. Analyzes the assessment data to determine actual or
potential diagnoses, problems, and issues.
- Identifies expected outcomes for a plan individualized to the
healthcare consumer or the situation.
- Develops a plan that prescribes strategies to attain expected,
- Implements the identified plan, coordinates care delivery, and
employs strategies to promote health and a safe
- Delegates elements of care to appropriate healthcare workers in
accordance with any applicable legal or policy parameters or
- Evaluates progress toward attainment of goals and
- Practices in a manner that is congruent with cultural diversity
and inclusion principles.
- Communicates effectively in all areas of practice.
- Collaborates with healthcare consumer and other key
stakeholders in the conduct of nursing practice.
- Leads within the professional practice setting and the
- Integrates evidence and research findings into
- Contributes to quality nursing practice.
- Evaluates one's own and others nursing practice in relation to
professional practice standards and guidelines, relevant statutes,
rules and regulations.
- Utilizes appropriate resources to plan, provide, and sustain
evidence-based nursing services that are safe, effective, and
- Practices in an environmentally safe and healthy
- Practices ethically.
- Promotes shared governance, or facility decision making
activities, developing and nurturing research to positively affect
clinical outcomes and promotion.
Physical RequirementsWork requires walking, standing, sitting,
lifting, reaching, stooping, bending, pushing, and pulling. Must be
able to lift and support the weight of 35 pounds in handling
patients, medical equipment, and supplies. Must speak English in
good, understandable terms. Intact sense of sight, hearing, smell,
and touch. Finger dexterity. Critical thinking and ability to
concentrate. Must be able to respond quickly to changes in patient
and/or unit conditions. Physical Abilities Testing
required.Education, Experience and Certifications.Graduate from an
accredited School of Nursing. BSN preferred. Current Basic Life
Support required per policy guidelines. Current RN license or
temporary license as a Registered Nurse Petitioner in the state in
which you work and reside or; if declaring a National License
Compact (NLC) state as your primary state of residency, meet the
licensure requirements in your home state; or for Non-National
License Compact states, current RN license or temporary license as
a Registered Nurse Petitioner required in the state where the RN
Keywords: Atrium Health, Charlotte , Registered Nurse RN - Part time, nights - Atrium Health Providence Freestanding Emergency Department, Healthcare , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!