Nurses - Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: MGA Homecare
Posted on: May 27, 2023
- Full time or part time
- Treatment of children and adults according to the active plan
of care, as given by the physician and other appropriate
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments and
- Documents all activities, assessments, nursing actions,
responses and coordination of care
- Educates the patient and family regarding the disease process,
self-care techniques, and prevention strategies, and in meeting the
patient's nursing needs.
- Apply here or call for more information 704-200-9015
- Full-Time position
- Earn -PTO from Day 1!
- Night Shift
- 24/7 Clinical Support
- Paid Client Orientation and Training Qualifications
- Active Nursing License in good standing -(required)
- Attention to detail
- Time Management skills
- Effective problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Good organization and effective communication Additional
Information As an MGA employee you can expect higher than avergae
pay rates and....
- Experience and skill based pay
- Competitive, weekly pay -
- Benefits (401k, medical, dental, vision, life, and more)
- A guaranteed 1:1 case load
- A schedule that works best for you
- Opportunity for growth and increased nursing experienceAll your
information will be kept confidential according to EEO
guidelines.PandoLogic. Keywords: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN),
Location: Cornelius, NC - 28031
Keywords: MGA Homecare, Charlotte , Nurses - Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Cornelius, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...