Travel Nurse RN - Med Surg / Telemetry - $2,413 per week
Company: Cynet Health
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Cynet Health is seeking a travel nurse RN Med Surg / Telemetry
for a travel nursing job in Concord, North Carolina.Job Description
- Specialty: Med Surg / Telemetry
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: 06/19/2023
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights
- Employment Type: Travel
- Consults and coordinates with healthcare team members to
assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
- Prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an
IV) and records prescribed medications.
- Reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments in
accordance with the policy regarding the administration of
medications by a licensed registered nurse.
- Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients,
and interprets and records electronic displays.
- Identifies irregular telemetry readings and no fees appropriate
medical team members.
- Initiates corrective action whenever information from
monitoring equipment shows adverse symptomatology.
- Provides basic, bedside care.
- Initiates patient education plan, as prescribed by
- Teaches patients and their significant others how to manage
their illness/injury, by explaining: post-treatment home care
needs, diet/nutrition/exercise programs,self-administration of
medication and rehabilitation.
- Records patients' medical information and vital signs.
- Prepares equipment and aids physicians during examination and
treatment of patients.
- Responds to life-saving situations based upon nursing standards
- Records all care information concisely, accurately and
completely, in a timely manner, in the appropriate.Cynet Health Job
ID #19395244. Pay package is based on 12 hour shifts and 36.0 hours
per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to
Keywords: Cynet Health, Charlotte , Travel Nurse RN - Med Surg / Telemetry - $2,413 per week, Healthcare , Concord, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...