Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Company: Wadesboro Health & Rehab Center
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Wadesboro Health & Rehab Center - An easy commute from
Laurinburg, Rockingham, Matthews, Monroe, Pinehurst, and the South
Join our therapy team to provide quality care to our long and
We are a leader in the long-term care industry operating in 7
different states. It is our commitment to the care of our residents
and our staff that sets us apart from the rest. From the
development of our Scratch Kitchens to the Saber Foundation
Employee Hardship program, we are committed to the care and
attention of everyone we serve!
Come work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its
Speech therapy goes beyond the patient's ability to speak clearly.
Saber's speech pathologists assist patients whose conditions have
led to communication problems, memory loss and swallowing
difficulty. Speech therapy can help patients better comprehend
written and verbal communication and improve their ability to
reason and orient themselves. For patients with swallowing
disorders, speech therapy also addresses oral muscle strength and
function for safe eating and drinking.
This is our Advantage:
- Relocation Assistance!
- Sign On Bonus Available!
- Must hold a Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from
an accredited college or university and be licensed
- Screens/evaluates all residents to determine need for Speech,
Language or Swallowing Therapy
- Return patient to optimal physical function and facilitate
achievement of patient, physician, and therapy goals.
- Instruct the patient in maintaining achieved level of function
after discharge through education, independent exercise program,
and appropriate activity modification.
Shifts & Wages:
- Full-Time and Part-Time Opportunities Available -
- Shifts Needed: Days -
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental and
- 401K through Fidelity
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Educational and tuition opportunities
- Employee Perks Program offering discounts to major
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
*Program details can vary amongst buildings. Please see HR for the
facility-specific benefit plans.
We comply with any federal and/or state mandates related to the
COVID 19 vaccine
We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a
Keywords: Wadesboro Health & Rehab Center, Charlotte , Speech Language Pathologist (SLP), Healthcare , Wadesboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!