Emergency Medicine Travel Physician Southeast Region (Physician )
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Emergency Medicine opening in Charlotte, North Carolina.
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician
to join our elite emergency medicine special operations team in
Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia,
Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana and Arkansas.
Our special operations teams work at select emergency department
and physicians work 120 hours per month in blocks with blocked time
off. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible ABEM or
AOBEM with emergency medicine residency training required.
TeamHealth will obtain any additional licenses and DEAs for the
designated states if needed. The ideal candidates for these
positions must be adaptive, possess excellent communication skills,
have a team player attitude and flexibility to travel is a must.
Enhance your work-life balance with blocked time off to enjoy doing
what you love!Position Highlights:
- An elite compensation package
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Paid travel and accommodations
- Blocked time off
- Superb licensing and credentialing support
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources
and CME through the TeamHealth Institute -leadership development
- Patient safety organization
- Support of national network of emergency medicine experts
- LiveWell WorkLife concierge program
- Excellent alternative to locums with consistent full-time
Keywords: TeamHealth, Charlotte , Emergency Medicine Travel Physician Southeast Region (Physician ), Healthcare , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!