Clinical Lab Assistant/Phlebotomist
Company: KA Recruiting Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Generalist opening in Charlotte, North Carolina. This and other
medical lab technician jobs brought to you by
Ref: MA Job Summary Performs and reports laboratory testing and
functions supportive to the laboratory as directed by the
department leader. Skills: Essential Functions
- Utilizes laboratory and/or hospital computer systems to record
receipt of accession and process specimens.
- Stocks and unpacks supplies received in department.
- Identifies all specimens using two (2) patient identifiers
according to policy.
- Directs the distribution of specimens to other laboratory
sections as needed.
- Reports any problems which may adversely affect the teammates
ability to perform duties or might adversely affect the operation
of the laboratory to the department leader.
- Consults with leader or in the absence of the leader, a
registered medical technologist, if unsure of any technical detail
- Answers phone and paging devices as well as shares lab results
- Uses pneumatic tube according to policies and procedures.
- Disposes and maintains specimens according to laboratory
policy. Physical Requirements Works in a busy environment with
physicians, technologists, and other hospital teammates. Works in
an area which contains biohazardous (infectious) materials along
with chemical, fire, and mechanical hazards. Each teammate has the
responsibility to work in a safe manner. May be required to stoop,
reach and lift light (20 pound) to moderately heavy (50 pound)
loads. Education: High School Diploma or GED required. Medical
Terminology required. Two years of applicable laboratory experience
required. --To be considered this position or to learn more, please
email me with an updated resume or call / text me directly at 617-
798-4833. I will get you in direct contact with the hiring manager!
Madison Aubrey Associate Healthcare Recruiter, K.A. Recruiting 10
Post Office Square 8th Floor South Boston, MA 02109 (p) (f)
Keywords: KA Recruiting Inc., Charlotte , Clinical Lab Assistant/Phlebotomist, Healthcare , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!