Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: January 26, 2023
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced
Occupational Therapist, OT, for a per diem opportunity performing
home health visits for our Cabarrus Visits office, located in
Concord, NC. This office services clients on a per visit basis in
territories throughout Stanly County.
Offering flexible schedules, 1:1 care with patients, and a
collaborative team environment.
Occupational Therapist, OT Responsibilities:
Make home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform thorough evaluations of patients' functional status,
including muscle function, endurance, visual coordination, written
and verbal communication skills, and ADL and IADL
- Assess cognitive, psychological and motor aspects of
performance and develop individualized intervention plans to
achieve favorable outcomes.
- Evaluate home environment for hazards or barriers to more
- Identify equipment needs and environmental adaptations
resulting in enhanced outcomes for clients.
- Continually assess and revise the occupational therapy care
plan, and participate with nursing in the multidisciplinary care
plan, as appropriate.
- Educate and instruct patients, family members, or other patient
representatives, in rehabilitative care and activities necessary to
promote the client's health, safety and independent
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to patient care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet.
Occupational Therapist, OT Qualifications:
A current North Carolina Occupational Therapist license.
- Prior home care experience preferred, but not required
- A minimum of one year of recent work experience as an
- Graduation from an occupational therapy program accredited
jointly by the Committee on Allied Health Education and
Accreditation of the AMA and the AOTA, as indicated by school
transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time
- Strong interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and problem
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits may include mileage reimbursement; weekly pay and
direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training;
recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match;
and opportunities for career advancement.
BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home
health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability.
Be part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in
providing the highest quality care while developing your career
with an industry leader. Apply now for immediate consideration.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health
care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and
joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All
employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without
regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or
maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status,
military status, or any other similarly protected status in
accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly
encourage applications from people with these identities or who are
members of other marginalized communities.
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Charlotte , Occupational Therapist, Healthcare , Albemarle, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!