Interventional Radiology Tech
Company: Integrated Resources, Inc
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Job Title: Interventional Radiology Tech
Job Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Duration: 3 months contract (Possibilities of Extension)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Represents the systems core values- caring commitment integrity
teamwork safety communication and service recovery.
- Supports and contributes to the Patient-Centered Care
Philosophy by understanding that every staff member is a Caregiver
whose role is to meet the needs of each patient.
- Performs care for the comfort and wellbeing of the
- Performs and/or assists with treatments therapies and
procedures (including scrub assistant monitoring and circulating)
under the direction of the physician.
- Administers medication under the direct supervision of the
- Documents a current clinical picture and records designated
information in the patient record.
- RCIS, RT(R), (CI), and/or (VI)
- BLS certificate
- ACLS certificate
- Must be fully Vaccinated
Keywords: Integrated Resources, Inc, Charlotte , Interventional Radiology Tech, Healthcare , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!