Respiratory Therapist II (RRT)
Company: Novant Health ALL
Posted on: November 26, 2022
OverviewNovant Health seeks Registered Respiratory Therapist IIs
(RRTs) at Presbyterian Medical Center in Charlotte, NC.
- Registered Respiratory Therapists are eligible for a signing
bonus up to $15,000 at qualifying locations.
- Certified Respiratory Therapists are eligible for a signing
bonus at qualifying locations.
- Relocation reimbursement up to $7,500 at qualifying
locations.Our Registered Respiratory Therapist II(RRT) serve as
intricate leaders of the healthcare team by establishing an
authentic personalized relationship with the patient and their
support system. Respiratory therapists practice under respiratory
and ventilator management protocols with a high degree of autonomy.
Depending upon the facility, they perform intubations and insert
- Education: Associates Degree required. Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: Two years acute care respiratory therapist
experience preferred. New grads welcome to apply.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current RCP licensure in
appropriate state required. BLS Healthcare Provider required. ACLS,
PALS, NRP preferred. ResponsibilitiesIt is the responsibility of
every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable
patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Acts as a patient advocate for the patient and their support
system by incorporating education in the interdisciplinary care
- Prioritize job duties according to patients' needs and changing
acuity levels and ensures timely completion of care interventions,
medical orders, etc.
- Administers and evaluates medication therapies, performs
patient transfers and transports patients.
- Ability to evaluate patient needs and provide appropriate
routine respiratory care such as ABGs, bronchial hygiene therapy,
etc., as well as perform higher levels of care in critical care
areas and emergent situations.
- Demonstrates independence in the specialty of Respiratory Care.
Practices according to state requirements and standards.
- Critical Care Specific: Ventilator management, code blue,
airway management, interpretation and intervention with blood gas
analysis, use of all related protocols for patient care.At Novant
Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By
engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a
strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to
our patients, families, and communities. Therefore, we invite
applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career
opportunities. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth #RRT
#RespiratoryTherapist #NHhiringRRT Let Novant Health be the
destination for your professional growth!
Keywords: Novant Health ALL, Charlotte , Respiratory Therapist II (RRT), Healthcare , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!