Company: ICONMA, LLC
Posted on: November 27, 2022
- Assist in providing patient care under the direct supervision
and control of the Registered Nurse.
- Assists in maintaining a clean, safe patient environment and
performs job responsibilities in a safe manner.
- Maintains clinical and professional competencies as appropriate
to the needs of the patient population served.
- Supports patients/residents with activities of daily
- Assists patients/residents with personal hygiene.
- Takes vital signs and height and weight measurements.
- Feeds and ambulates patients/residents according to specific
- Maintains patient/resident's rooms in a clean and orderly
- Observes and reports changes in patient/resident
- Orients patients/families to unit and instructs patient on
- Assists with clerical work such as, including answering phones,
entering data and maintaining medical records.
- Maintains stock supply items in inventory management.
- Performs duties as outlined in the scope of Nurse Aide I (per
North Carolina Board of Nursing Nurse Aide I Tasks List).
- Perform technical tasks with appropriate training such as
administering a 12.
- Lead Electrocardiogram test and routine venipuncture.
- BLS (AHA) required.
- Workers must be listed in the NC Healthcare Personnel
Registry/DFS Nurse Aide Registry.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Current listing with the DFS Nurse Aide Registry as a Nurse
Aide I or NC Healthcare Personnel Registry
- Current American Heart Association Basic Cardiac Life Support
HealthCare Provider certification
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating
an employment environment that supports and encourages the
abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age,
sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Keywords: ICONMA, LLC, Charlotte , CNA/Nurse Aide, Healthcare , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!