Registered Nurse (RN) Charge Nurse
Company: Autumn Care of Salisbury
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Autumn Care of Salisbury - We are a leader in the long-term care
industry operating in 7 different states. It is our commitment to
the care of our residents and our staff that sets us apart from the
rest. From the development of our Scratch Kitchens to the Saber
Foundation Employee Hardship program, we are committed to the care
and attention of everyone we serve!
Come work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its
This is our Advantage:
- Weekly Pay!
- Great opportunity to join a long-tenured seasoned health care
team who provides excellent care to residents.
- 100 bed facility
- A provider of choice in Rowan County
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to
practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment
- Provide direct nursing care to the residents, and to supervise
the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing
- Must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local
standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility,
and as may be required by the Director of Nursing
Shift & Wage:
- Full Time and Part Time Opportunities Available
- Shift Needed:
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental and
- 401K through Fidelity
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Educational and tuition opportunities
- Employee Perks Program offering discounts to major
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
*Program details can vary amongst buildings. Please see HR for the
facility-specific benefit plans.
We comply with any federal and/or state mandates related to the
COVID 19 vaccine
We are an equal Opportunity
Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a
Keywords: Autumn Care of Salisbury, Charlotte , Registered Nurse (RN) Charge Nurse, Healthcare , Salisbury, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!