Certified Nurse Assistant II - B3A MedSurg Onc
Company: Novant Health
Posted on: November 26, 2022
OverviewAre you seeking a career that will challenge you to
never stop short of remarkable? - Do you have a passion for
providing outstanding patient care? -Come join a remarkable team
where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every
time. - -#JoinTeamAubergine - #hiringNovantCNA -Novant Health Rowan
Medical Center B3A MedSurg Onc Department is seeking a Certified
Nursing Assistant, where you will assist patients with activities
of daily living and maintain a safe and clean environment under the
direction and supervision of a registered nurse. Come join a
remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every
dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant
Health be the destination for your professional growth.Novant
Health is an integrated system of physician practices, hospitals,
outpatient centers, and more each element committed to delivering a
remarkable healthcare experience for patients and their families.
With world-class technology, personal connections, and care thats
easier to access and understand, Novant Health is with patients
every step of the way on their journey to health and wellness.
-About Novant Health Rowan Medical Center: -
- 268 beds in Salisbury, NC
- Offers services in emergency, maternity, surgery, cancer,
rehab, and other specialty care
- A comprehensive center under the Metabolic and Bariatric
Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP)
-Benefits of work at Novant Health:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- 403b and matching program
- Leadership development programs, tuition reimbursements, &
financial assistance with certifications
- Recognized as one of the 50 best places for women and managers
of diverse backgrounds to workTo learn more about Novant Health as
an organization, its culture, Team Members and the communities we
serve, visit www.novanthealth.org. -#JoinTeamAubergine
-#hiringNovantCNA -At Novant Health, one of our core values is
diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of
each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of
providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and
communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group
dynamics to apply to our exciting career
- Education: High School Diploma, GED, Required. -
- Experience: One year experience, Preferred.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Completion of NA I and NA
II programs, Required. NA registry as NA I in good standing.
Current NA II certification with state, Required.
- Additional Skills/Requirements (required): BON Health Care
Provider. Medication Safety - AME.
- Additional Skills/Requirements (preferred): -Basic computer
skills for documentation.ResponsibilitiesIt is the responsibility
of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable
patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team
work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging
diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a
safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No
Keywords: Novant Health, Charlotte , Certified Nurse Assistant II - B3A MedSurg Onc, Healthcare , Salisbury, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!