Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Autumn Care of Statesville
Posted on: November 26, 2022
New Wages! - New Wages!
We are excited to announce a new wage package! - Come work for a
team that truly appreciates you and rewards you for all the hard
work you do! - In addition to new wages, we also have a
comprehensive benefit package that is right for you!
Earn up to $38 per hour!
We are a leader in the long-term care industry operating in 7
different states. It is our commitment to the care of our residents
and our staff that sets us apart from the rest. From the
development of our Scratch Kitchens to the Saber Foundation
Employee Hardship program, we are committed to the care and
attention of everyone we serve!
Come work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its
This is our Advantage:
- Weekly Pay!
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to
practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment
- Provide direct nursing care to the residents, and to supervise
the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing
- Must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local
standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility,
and as may be required by the Director of Nursing
Shift & Wage:
- Full-Time and Part-Time Opportunities Available
- Shift Needed: 12 hour shifts available
- Wage: Earn up to $38 per hour
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental and
- 401K through Fidelity
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Educational and tuition opportunities
- Employee Perks Program offering discounts to major
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
*Program details can vary amongst buildings. Please see HR for the
facility-specific benefit plans.
We comply with any federal and/or state mandates related to the
COVID 19 vaccine
We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a
Keywords: Autumn Care of Statesville, Charlotte , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Mooresville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!