Medical Provider (Family Medicine)
Company: Kintegra Health
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Provides professional medical services to complement the delivery
of primary health care services at Kintegra Health; provides
clinical leadership and supervision of midlevel providers and
indirect supervision of medical support staff. Works closely with
the Chief Medical Officer.
Kintegra Health does offer Immigration Sponsorships (J-1 Visa) to
Medical Providers who are qualified for the position.
--- Continuing Education Funds and PTO
--- Career Development and Leadership Opportunities
--- Administrative Time
--- Health Insurance
--- Dental Benefits
--- 403B Retirement Plan
--- 403B Retirement Matching
--- Paid Time Off
--- Holiday Pay
--- Long Term Disability
--- Life Insurance
--- Optional Benefits
--- Employee Assistance Program
--- Flexible Spending Accounts
Medical Provider Qualifications:
Education: Medical Doctor or Doctor of Osteopathy degree
Licensure: Current or eligible to obtain the State of North
Carolina MD or DO licensure required. Current DEA certificate
required. Board Certification in Specialty preferred.
Minimum: Previous medical office or FQHC experience preferred.
Knowledgeable in population health management in the underserved
and/or vulnerable populations. Able to communicate and relate well
with patients, providers and clinical staff.
Efficient, organized and accurate.
Medical Provider Key Responsibilities
1. Engages in a patient-centered approach to providing care for
patients and their families
2. Provides medical evaluation, treatment and consultation services
to patients of the clinic.
3. Responds to emergencies and answers medical questions.
4. Obtains and documents, or causes to be obtained and documented;
appropriate chief complaint, past medical, family and social
history, review of systems, examination, medications and allergies,
assessment and plan for each patient, providing patient education
5. Provides medical orders for prescription refills, administration
of medications, ancillary testing, and/or referrals as needed to
6. Reviews ancillary test results in a timely manner and
coordinates notification and follow-up to the patients.
7. Supervises patient care by non-clinic agencies such as home
health care, nursing home, or hospice.
8. Available to patients personally or through clinical staff to
answer questions and relay information regarding their care.
9. Completion of all appropriate paperwork in a timely manner,
including documentation to comply with insurance and reimbursement
10. Supervises assigned midlevel providers in the conduct of
clinical care and delegates authority and responsibility when and
where needed Supervises assigned midlevel providers in the conduct
of clinical care and delegates authority and responsibility when
and where needed.
11. Actively participates in the QI process by reviewing peer and
mid-level charts when appropriate and gives feedback to peer to
support a culture of peer education and continual learning
12. Perform other duties as assigned by Medical Director
Kintegra Health Core Requirements
1. Patient First - An approach to care that holds primary, the
well-being and desires of the patient
2. Build not Blame - Focusing first on finding fault with the
process rather than the person
3. Integrity and Honesty - Fostering an acceptance of openness,
honesty, and fairness in words, deeds and the use of organizational
resources judiciously for both internal and external customers
4. Cooperation and Flexibility - Related to an internal believe
that we function as part of an interdependent team with only shared
gains or losses thereby committed to assisting whenever possible
beyond the prerequisite job description
5. Culturally Sensitive - Always working toward increasing one's
ability to understand, communicate with, effectively interact and
care for people across cultures, while having an acute awareness of
one's own culture.
Kintegra Health has implemented Covid-19 protocols for our current
employees and new hires. For further information please reach out
to Human Resources at email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.
Keywords: Kintegra Health, Charlotte , Medical Provider (Family Medicine), Healthcare , Statesville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!