Healthcare Solution Architect (Remote)
Company: Conexess Group
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Description Our HistoryFrom our start in 2009, Conexess has
established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals
nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges
from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For
the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively
used due to our outstanding staffing track record.Who We
AreConexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract,
contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of
recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to
CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.Conexess
Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a
Healthcare Solution Architect in a remote capacity. This is a
long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
- We are unable to work C2C on this role******Responsibilities
- Help shape and apply interoperability standards, such as HL7
FHIR, to enable the solutions to scale.
- Research and introduce technologies aimed at improving our
- Tailoring of cloud-hosted solutions for telehealth, analytics,
patient education and/or secure communication.
- Produce conceptual architecture views of end-to-end system
- Produce solution options and drive architecture decisions that
balance factors such as cost, scalability, and long-term
- Work with delivery teams to develop technology
- Keep security and privacy front-of-mind.
- Maintain architecture roadmaps for the interoperability domain,
based on strategy, trends and current-state technology
gaps/needs.QualificationsExperience in the following:
- As an IT consultant
- As an Enterprise Architect
- On large/complex successfully delivered IT programs, as a lead
- In healthcare delivery at a hospital or clinic as IT solution
- In health insurance, particularly in care management, medical
management, and clinical support
- In healthcare interoperability standards, such as HL7 C-CDA and
- Working with clinical concepts, such as SNOMED-CT, ICD10, CPT
Keywords: Conexess Group, Charlotte , Healthcare Solution Architect (Remote), Healthcare , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!