Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Southminster Inc
Posted on: May 16, 2022
$2,000 Hiring Bonus!You are a professional, career minded and
caring individual and that's why you need to work in a community
that cares for you too! The opening of Southminster Terraces along
with our new health center means that our campus offers an enriched
working environment for years to come! Every job we offer is
designed to make you part of a culture that respects and values the
skills you bring and the dedicated care you deliver.We are
committed to helping our residents maintain an active lifestyle
with dignity, privacy, and peace of mind. Our employees provide a
retirement living experience centered on our residents. You can be
a part of our family of dedicated senior care professionals.Proof
of COVID -19 vaccination is required for all of our positions.The
Licensed Care Partner - Registered Nurse (RN) will participate in
assessment/evaluation, planning, implementation, outcome and
oversight of an assigned Neighborhood's nursing care within the
objectives, policies and procedures of the nursing department and
consistent within the legal scope of their specific license of
practice in the State of N.C. Responsible for delivery and
performance of all medications and treatments for residents, also
within in scope of practice.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Is responsible for the management, care, and oversight of
assigned neighborhood. Participates in planning, implementation,
and evaluation of each resident's plan of care.
- Performs and/or assists with individualized medication regimes,
treatments, therapies, and procedures. Documents treatment
provided, observation, resident response, and physician
contact/orders as applicable following all guidelines relative to
each task, whether community policy or regulatory.
- Participates in communication of 24 hour shift report for
ongoing continuity of care. Processes physician orders, documents
and communicates resident specific concerns, changes, and
individual needs appropriately. Interacts and communicates with
residents/significant other by rounding. Provides reassurance,
feedback, and education specific to resident's needs.
- Oversees Certified Care Partners' assignments; ensures care
provided is within requirements and expectation of community policy
as well as meeting set standards of care/customer service.
- Participates in continuing education/in services/staff
meetings. Maintains up to date knowledge of policies and
procedures, and able to "coach" new Care Partners as needed.
- Participates as required/requested in the resident's medical
record assessments; co-ordinates and oversees delivery of care by
Certified Care Partners. Communicates concerns appropriately,
timely and effectively.
- Utilizes equipment, resources, and materials in a safe and
- Supports and practices safety and infection control policies
- Any other assigned task as requested and within RN scope of
practice.Our Full-Time Benefits include:
- Competitive pay
- Up to 6% matching on our 403B retirement plan
- Lowest out of pocket medical cost in the industry (as low as
$34.67 bi-weekly, employee only)
- Dental/Vision/LIFE Insurance /Short term and Long term
- Free Employee Assistance Program
- Onsite employee Meal Benefit- $2.65
- Sharonview Federal Credit Union
- Employee On-site fitness, consignment and pharmacy
- Bi-weekly pay-direct deposit
- Free parking
- Offsite and onsite annual parties
- Resident annual monetary gift#Smnstr22
- Current, unencumbered R.N License to practice in the State of
- Practice "Nothing About Me Without Me", by developing with the
resident, a plan of care that reflects what the resident desires,
and interventions that meet the needs of the resident.
- Excellent nursing practice knowledge and skills.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Must demonstrate critical thinking skills; utilize sound
judgement, initiative, and resourcefulness in all areas of
practice. Excellent organizational, processing skills.Our community
requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination, or apply for and receive an
approved exemption as a condition of employment. In addition,
Southminster may require proof of your vaccination status for MMR,
Chicken pox, hepatitis and the flu. Drug-free workplace. EEO &
E-verify employer. See more detailed information on our career
Keywords: Southminster Inc, Charlotte , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!