Company: College Nannies and Tutors - NC, OH, PA, & VA
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionA family in the Rock Hill area is looking for
care their two children, ages infant and 4 years old. Care is
needed 30 hours a week. Mondays will be from 12pm-5pm and full day
care is needed Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Primary care is
for the infant while their 4 year old will either be in school or
camp half days. They need a nanny that will be comfortable
transporting the children from school pickup. If you enjoy reading,
arts and crafts, sports, music, and educational activities, this is
the position for you. Nanny will help with the after school
process, which includes homework help, snack time, and prepping for
the next day of school. If you want to make a difference in the
lives of these children and your own, apply today. Start date is
ASAP.As a nanny you will:
- Focus on child-centric fun, including practicing the sport of
- Prepare snacks or simple meals - use the activities to teach
- Engage children by leading hands-on activities to support the
children's classroom learnings. We hope you will bring:
- Experience working with children paid or unpaid with at least 2
references speaking to childcare work.
- Reliable transportation and cell phone.
- Your willingness and ability to travel from their home to
school and sports activities.
- Commitment to be communicative and responsive to a staffing
supervisor and a bright smile to greet this loving family!Pay:
$22-23/hr. Direct Hire (nanny must handle taxes). PTO offered.Apply
today: https://chat.humanly.io/applytocnstPowered by
Keywords: College Nannies and Tutors - NC, OH, PA, & VA, Charlotte , Part-Time Caregiver, Healthcare , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!