Nurse Manager Behavioral Health
Company: Presbyterian Medical Center Novant Health
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionNurse Manager - Behavioral Health, Charlotte,
NCFacility: Presbyterian Medical CenterWork Schedule: 7:00am -
5:00pm (Full Time)Department: 7E BH Child and AdolescentCategory:
Nursing AdministrationOverviewRELOCATION ELIGIBLE POSITION for
experienced RNs. We are currently recruiting for a Nurse Manager at
Presbyterian Medical Center in the Behaviroal Health department
that includes the Child & Adolescent and Adult Therapeutic units.
- Works in partnership with leaders to create, support, and
maintain a culture of professional accountability?
- Utilizes the ANA Scope and Standards of Practice, Code of
Ethics for Nurses with Interpretive Statements, Novant Health
Nursing Practice Model – Duffy's The Quality - Caring Model©,
evidence-based practice and guidelines from formal nursing
organizations as the foundation for nursing practice
- Develops and implements an annual education plan for areas of
responsibility in collaboration with Nursing Practice Education and
- Monitors and improves team satisfaction through recruitment and
retention initiatives Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center,
located in Charlotte, consistently ranks among the best in the
nation for quality. The medical center offers the latest in
diagnostic and treatment services in emergency, critical care,
surgery, cancer, cardiovascular and women's and behavioral health
care. It is also home to Novant Health Hemby Children's Hospital.?
Why become a Registered Nurse at Novant Health Presbyterian Medical
- LeapFrog?Grade "A" Rating??
- Magnet Designated Hospital ?
- Shared Governance??
- Clinical Ladder Program to help you advance your career??
- Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Centerby The Joint
- Fully accredited by The Joint Commission. In addition, we have
earned some of the nation's top honors in quality care, including
radiology, mammography, cancer care, pathology, laboratory
services, epilepsy, and breast center accreditation. ??
- Novant Health is recognized as one of the Best Places to Work
for Disability Inclusion, Forbes Best Employers for Women in 2020,
Leaders in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality & 50 Best Places for Women and
Managers of Diverse Backgrounds to Work?? Let Novant Health be the
destination for your professional growth! At Novant Health, one of
our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the
strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong
organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our
patients, families, and communities. Therefore, we invite
applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career
- Education: 4 Year / Bachelors Degree, required. Bachelors
Degree in Nursing. Graduate Degree, preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of two years clinical RN experience in an
acute care setting, required.
- Licensure/Certification: Current RN licensure in appropriate
state, required. Prior demonstrated leadership, preferred.
- Additional Skills (required): Understands and applies: current
and future trends/practice in area of responsibility; regulatory
and governing standards, policies and procedures; information
systems and software used in area of responsibility; equipment used
in performing assigned duties; application of safety and infection
control policies and procedures; skills in interviewing and
selection process; understanding of budgeting, staffing, payroll
and purchasing processes; implementation of competency, feedback,
development and progressive discipline processes; teambuilding,
conflict management, and interpersonal relationship skills;
principles of adult learning and teaching methods/models; decision
making, project leadership and consultation, delegation and
communication skills; customer needs and expectations and knowledge
for improvement to exceed customer expectations; principles of
- Additional Skills (preferred): Board certification in area of
practice.ResponsibilitiesIt is the responsibility of every Novant
Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient
experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team
work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging
diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a
safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No
Keywords: Presbyterian Medical Center Novant Health, Charlotte , Nurse Manager Behavioral Health, Healthcare , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!