Registered Nurse ( RN ) - Home Health Visits
Company: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE
Posted on: May 16, 2022
BAYADA was founded on the principle that healthcare gets better
when people get better care at home - the place where they feel
best. -We are currently recruiting for compassionate Home Health
Registered Nurses (RNs) to reliably serve patients on a per visit
basis in Cabarrus County and Stanly County. - - -We are hiring for
full-time, part-time and per-diem schedules. - Our positions offer
flexible schedules, 1:1 care, and great work/life balance.
-Offering competitive pay, with rates higher than industry average.
Relocation assistance available as well. - - -Why you'll love what
you do at BAYADA Home HealthAs a mission-driven, not-for-profit
organization, we are committed to providing patients the
highest-quality care, enabling them to live at home with comfort
and dignity. At BAYADA, we believe our employees are our greatest
asset. -As a BAYADA Home Health Registered Nurse, you'll enjoy:
- Being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in
leading with our values.
- 24/7 clinical support
- We are a family run company. Our RNs say the offices treat them
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life
insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and
direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training;
recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match;
and opportunities for career advancement. -What you'll do: As a
BAYADA Home Health Nurse, you'll use your clinical skills and
compassionate heart to treat patients where they want to be the
most, home. As a BAYADA Home Health RN you will:
- See a client through their care needs - from hospital discharge
to living a safe home life with comfort, dignity and
- Deliver 1:1 skilled nursing, intervention, and supportive care
in accordance with individual care plan, including administration
of medication, wound care, treatments and procedures
- Perform client assessments as necessary and monitor patients'
- Provide education to the patient and/or their family
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad
tabletQualifications for a Registered Nurse (RN):
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in North Carolina
- Previous home healthcare experience welcomed, but not required.
We will train you.
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as
indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned
- A calm and reassuring presence, active listening skills,
excellent assessment skills and strong written and verbal
- The ability to deliver patient care as you would want those you
love to be treated, with compassion, excellence, and reliability -
The BAYADA Way. -BAYADA recognizes and rewards our RNs who set and
maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team
today! -Sponsor-RHHRNAs an accredited, regulated, certified, and
licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all
state/local mandates.About BAYADAFounded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada,
BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative,
therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children,
adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs
more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical
social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve
their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with
locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea,
Canada, and the UK.In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's
unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure
BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to
help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people
worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.BAYADA is
committed to creating a culture and environment of diversity,
equity, and inclusion (DEI) where all employees can thrive and all
clients can receive high-quality, personalized care with a sense of
well-being, dignity, and trust.BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and
its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal
Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be
discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and
gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual
orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
Keywords: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE, Charlotte , Registered Nurse ( RN ) - Home Health Visits, Healthcare , Norwood, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!