Registered Nurse - Float Pool
Company: Novant Health
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Overview:Increased base pay and float pay!
The Professional Nursing Resource Team (PNRT), Novant Health's
Float Pool, needs Registered Nurses with at least one (1) year of
recent, consecutive Medical Surgical, Critical Care, Women's
Services, or Emergency Department experience to join our remarkable
The PRNT RN will serve as a healthcare team leader by:
- Establishing an authentic personalized relationship with the
patient and their support system
- Utilizing the best scientific evidence and compassionate care
to assist in navigating our patient's healthcare journey.
Benefits of joining the Professional Nursing Resource Team
- Experience travel nursing without the travel - Work within the
same healthcare system while experiencing new units and new
- No more of the "same ole' routine" - Working in various units
and hospitals helps to keep the days fresh and exciting. Each shift
can be a new adventure that may introduce you to a specialty area
you had never previously considered.
- Learn new skills - No matter what specialty area you end up in,
there are always skills from other disciplines that become vitally
useful. The ongoing learning can serve to advance your nursing
- Gain impressive work experience for career building -
Experience gained over time as a float nurse within a healthcare
system can demonstrate that you are a reliable and dedicated
employee that can learn on the go and rise to a variety of
- Compensation - Full- and Part-time float nurses receive a
competitive compensation package and additional float pay per hour.
PRN float nurses will receive an elevated flat rate. Sign-on Bonus
and Relocation for qualified applicants.
Professional Nursing Resource Team Overview
- Be part of a market based, corporate float pool team that is
assigned to varying units to ensure that patient care needs are met
within the assigned facility.
- Regional Resource Team - RNs will have the skills, competency,
and qualifications to work in all facilities within the defined
Greater Charlotte Market (GCM).
- Local Resource Team - RNs will have the skills, competency, and
qualifications to work in 3 to 4 facilities within the defined
Greater Charlotte Market (GCM).
- Enterprise Resource Team - RNs will have the skills,
competency, qualifications, and required certifications to work in
facilities within the defined Greater Charlotte Market (GCM), on a
long term basis. A BSN and 3 years recent consecutive experience is
required for the Enterprise team.
- You are responsible for providing safe, continuous quality
patient care in a variety of settings.Our PNRT nurses, their number
one job responsibility is to deliver the most remarkable patient
experience, in every dimension, every time, and understand how you
contribute to the health system's vision of achieving that
commitment to patients and families.Come join a remarkable team
where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every
time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the
destination for your professional growth!
- Education: 2 Year / Associate Degree required. 4 Year /
Bachelors Degree preferred. BSN Preferred.
- Experience: Consecutive year within defined specialty (Med
Surg, Tele, Critical Care, ED or Women's) required.
- Licensure/Certification: Current compact licensure in
appropriate state required. Specialty Certification preferred.
- Additional skills required:
- Additional skills preferred: Specialty certification within two
years of hireResponsibilities:It is the responsibility of every
Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient
experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters
teamwork, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging
diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a
safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No
Keywords: Novant Health, Charlotte , Registered Nurse - Float Pool, Healthcare , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!